Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH - The Shop or Crates Glitched and You Lost Your Stuff
If you are here, the shop or the crates have glitched and you lost your item(s). Please do not panic, everything will be fine. Please provide the following information and an admin will get your item(s) back to you ASAP. Please make sure that your item(s) were not removed from the server before posting.

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Items/Crates/$$$ Lost:

Other: Additional items or information can be placed here. A screenshot of the console when you lost the item or the glitch happens would also be nice in case it is a server error that would need to be fixed by the Owner.

Please be patient after submitting a request as only admins can truly give back your items, and there are limited admins. They will let you know here by replying to your comment. Do NOT try to lie and get away with getting more items. If this is found out, you will receive a warning. Do it again, and your inventory will be completely cleared out.

Thank you for your time and an admin will help you as soon as they can. Technically other staff could help, but they would be losing items from their own inventory or sacrificing their own points.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Steam Name: bespokepoop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41017304

Items/Crates/$$$ Lost: I bought strider and I remember seeing it in my inventory. I then bought a few crates and then when I was opening crates, the strider wasn't in my inventory anymore. I ordered another one and equipped it. Its still here. The other strider never came back... Very sad.
(06-09-2021, 10:17 PM)bespokepoop Wrote: Steam Name: bespokepoop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41017304

Items/Crates/$$$ Lost: I bought strider and I remember seeing it in my inventory. I then bought a few crates and then when I was opening crates, the strider wasn't in my inventory anymore. I ordered another one and equipped it. Its still here. The other strider never came back... Very sad.

weird, when i looked up your ID in the shop, I couldn't fine you. I double checked the ID and still couldn't find you. So we will have to remember the next time we are both on the server together to handle this issue I suppose.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Steam Name: Pastor of Muppets
Steam ID 76561198192541137
Lost pistol crate
Lost Premium points daily reward (50)
Restarted gmod and it began working again, but without lost items.
Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:1:116137704
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Steam name Eamtomlinson 
Stead id STEAM_0:0:561638523
Item lost model crate/ 25 prem pts
I spent 275 on model 1 crates and got 10 i suck at math but 275/ 25 is 11
eamtomlinson
Stead id STEAM_0:0:561638523
i lost the 50 premium from being second best player