Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kinda sus
so i have no proof but this guy named "daniels" joins on round 8 knows instantly where everone is and kills all 9 people in a round i think he cheating lol

same thing happened again from "krump dancer and then theyy just leave at end of round
Can't really do much without evidence unfortunately.

If you type !phhelp in Discord it'll ping the Prop Hunt staff and we'll be able to assist. You can also submit a ban request here with the format found here if you have any evidence in the future.
???????? ??????
(01-06-2024, 08:09 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Can't really do much without evidence unfortunately.

If you type !phhelp in Discord it'll ping the Prop Hunt staff and we'll be able to assist. You can also submit a ban request here with the format found here if you have any evidence in the future.
uhh ill get back to you idk how to uplaod a steam screen shot but hes been switching names
STEAM_0:1:517451047
this is it ^ he keeps changing his name and jhoining
thats kinda sus
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
SUSSUS

AMOGUS
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
y7u7yyyggggggggggg7gh677777777777777777777yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
fuck i need a new keyboard
is this good enough?
https://imgur.com/a/thFCdOm
(01-06-2024, 08:35 PM)eamtomlinson Wrote: y7u7yyyggggggggggg7gh677777777777777777777yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
fuck i need a new keyboard
is this good enough?
https://imgur.com/a/thFCdOm
A ss is not going to do much if it's hacking.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
[Image: 5fx7tf.png?a473328]
[Image: i43gHnI.png]