Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacker on ph!
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Scrub STEAM_0:0:57171971

Potential Witnesses: @Norm Minder @Aecho Avablack (These people joined in the very end but still they are Witnesses) §a gerbil (can't @), @B0T.ikillyou 

Reason to Ban: hacking

Proof: My evidence here and §a gerbil's evidence from his POV here
Please read what is in bold below before watching
My (the first) video is pretty loud and has some people being loud in the mic. Please be sure to have your sound turned down before watching the video since I don't want anyone's ears to bleed. Right at the start, it's loud too but I recommend having your sound down the entire time. Also, the video is very long. Do not watch the entire video. I have provided the important timestamps of all the suspicious kills this "hacker" has gotten.

Other: I suspected hacking at first because of the weird shotgun movements I thought they had aimlock but then I stopped suspecting it so I thought it was ghosting since they had a friend on the opposite team. I force-swapped them on the same team with their friend but they continued to hack (bc I'm dumb and thought they were ghosting) I should've just listened to myself but it's fine. Regardless I got a lot of evidence on them and I hope for them to be banned indefinitely! reason: (hacking)

Other Other: Also, I tried to SS them with the relay but unfortunately, the bot was broken so I could not quickly get the obvious clear evidence. Sorry I had taken so long to kick them. I was just being careful.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Hey Eggroll thanks for this ban request!
This is definitely hacking. Most likely it's a combination. From the first kill the shaking could indicate some aim hacks and the going from prop to prop is most likely some wall hacks. Don't stress about believing that it was just ghosting it may have even been a huge collection of it. You did everything right with the information you had.
Hopefully someone can get on and perma ban soon! C:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
[Image: unknown.png]

Thanks for the report. Player banned.
[Image: unknown.jpg]