Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kizzy's Trusted App :)
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(05-01-2021, 03:23 AM)ratcoin ☭ Wrote: -1 I don't believe it's been long enough even if you are past your trolling.
Its been a bit or so since i stopped being my old self... but its been way longer since I actually played with you.  Nonetheless thank you for your feedback :)
Kizzy, I'm not going to lie. I still remember one time you got mad at me in dms because I didn't administer a slay for you; I'm sure you don't do that anymore, but if there was a reason for me to not be on board entirely, it would be because of that. It would scare me what a person who gets mad when they don't get their way has power.

I'm going to be staying Neutral on this one, but I wish you the best of luck on your app!

*EDIT*

due to feedback from Kizzy, I've changed my vote to a +1.
(05-01-2021, 01:23 PM)David Wrote: Kizzy, I'm not going to lie. I still remember one time you got mad at me in dms because I didn't administer a slay for you; I'm sure you don't do that anymore, but if there was a reason for me to not be on board entirely, it would be because of that. It would scare me what a person who gets mad when they don't get their way has power.

I'm going to be staying Neutral on this one, but I wish you the best of luck on your app!

+0
I do not recall such event. Probably it was so long ago, but I apologize I made you feel that way! For a person that doesn't know me, I don't deliberately get mad about anything in the game unless it's something without reason. My sense of humor and the way I go about a lot of things is very different. I hope next time we play I won't make you feel that way! Thank you for your feedback!
(05-01-2021, 03:26 PM)Kizzy? Wrote: I do not recall such event. Probably it was so long ago, but I apologize I made you feel that way! For a person that doesn't know me, I don't deliberately get mad about anything in the game unless it's something without reason. My sense of humor and the way I go about a lot of things is very different. I hope next time we play I won't make you feel that way! Thank you for your feedback!

You're welcome; it's obvious to me that you might have just done that as a joke lmao. I'll change it to a +1
As already mentioned by my team friends, you had problems using too many slurs (even though you know it’s forbidden). Your frequency on the server works to your advantage as well. As you said you were going to stop using these words, I prefer to wait a little longer for you to earn my trust, and instead become a trusted. It’s a -1 for now.

“Hug me, it’s really cold outside”
(05-01-2021, 05:20 PM)Lex (2) Wrote: As already mentioned by my team friends, you had problems using too many slurs (even though you know it’s forbidden). Your frequency on the server works to your advantage as well. As you said you were going to stop using these words, I prefer to wait a little longer for you to earn my trust, and instead become a trusted. It’s a -1 for now.

“Hug me, it’s really cold outside”
Thanks for your feedback!
Bumpbino
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Yeah, +1

I think you're a great player to play with and really funny. You do seem to help people when they ask for help. You may not be up to what other people call "Good Enough" For staff, but I think someone with a good personality and a good mindset is what the server needs for it's trusted ranks.

On the topic of the slurs, I really could care less. They don't judge you as a person, the only problem I have is the frequency. Just stop man, then you'll be 100% in my books!
At this time your application has been denied. You've definitely made some progress but you've gotta stop the slurs man. I don't want that kind of behavior representing our community. I would work a little bit more on the self control. You may reapply on June 3rd 2021.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]