Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion about the pixel
would it be possible to make the blue chair in prophunt illegal to use because people are always using to glitch into walls and its unfair to the game play, And some players use this just to evade their death. 

I know we cant remove it from the menu but can we make it a rule in !spots so this pixel hunt can be over.

peace out <3
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
i made this thread here , i still am strong on these opinions
The blue chair is too common of a prop to ban outright. This would be a very frustrating change. As far as I know, using the blue chair to create "pixel spots" is already against the rules..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(04-29-2021, 02:36 PM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: The blue chair is too common of a prop to ban outright. This would be a very frustrating change. As far as I know, using the blue chair to create "pixel spots" is already against the rules..
Yeah but many regular players like to abuse this to the bone and still try to pixel hunt and/or be completely invisible. I think it should be banned indefinitely! (hacking)
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
I have sent a message to Dink because I have found out that you can theoretically adjust what props are available in the prop menu. I have already gotten a response saying that he should be able to. So hopefully this will be resolved soon.

The issue is that normal players are not the one who is causing issues. It is regulars continuing to hide illegally. I will not make the blue chair illegal due to how common the prop is compared to literally every other illegal prop that was mentioned. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. It does not give you what you want, but it should curb most of the issues.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army