Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Nicol Resigning in the Community
Nicol you were better than we deserved. I wish you nothing but the best of luck and hope you continue to come back and hang out with us from time to time!
Respect your elders
you bitch

be safe
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I know I'm not on much but I'll miss ya
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I know you and I never really discussed it but thanks for pushing to allow me into the staff team after I was barred from applying again. I forever will be in your debt here because of that. You've done this place well and I'll try my best to continue your ventures.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Finally told him where to find the "Nicol bows to Gabe"

Also, the threads are safe once more from accidental perma deletion

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Finally we can invite nicol to ape gang! Lets goooooo woooooo!
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
ok
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I am bringing Cartwheel back someday

i love u farewell
never did get my map added :(
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(04-29-2021, 10:12 PM)Battons Wrote: I know you and I never really discussed it but thanks for pushing to allow me into the staff team after I was barred from applying again.

It was a very good decision that payed off well. You've far succeeded every expectation I had for you. You'll do great leading the community with the other admins

(04-30-2021, 08:37 AM)derp Wrote: never did get my map added :(

Well primarily due to being unable to get any maps added recently. @bryanbrr @Battons Hey nerds you have a mission
[Image: b_560x95.png]