Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ]
(06-11-2021, 03:38 AM)jax Wrote: Why would you ever think its a good idea to talk to a minor about bdsm.. "hehe look what i got on my bdsm chart teehee* how are you guys so socially inept
Not commenting about this. I am just here to say that this is a mod app. Keep the thread on topic please. I can't do anything about it but I am just giving my suggestion. Keep it on track with the mod app.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Locking this per applier request. Any further comments about the app can be directed to me. I'll make my decision in a couple days.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I know you wanted it closed and probably denied from what I got from the discord but I wanted to say a few things before it gets placed in the denied section of the staff applications.

You were given a lot of good and valid critics from a number of sources throughout this community. You got commended for some of your good attributes and called out for some of your bad ones. You at least said you recognized what the individuals critiquing you were saying were true and it will be up to you to alter your ways for the better or remain the same.

I too have noticed how when things get out of control when you are on the server, they tend to stay a little crazy for a decent period of time. Give out your warnings and proceed with what comes next. I believe you are unintentionally feeding the trolls and such on the server with the long explanations and the more irritated you may soon across the mic as it continues. Make sure to stay cool and collected.

An item I personally noticed is on some of the times you get on. I am not going to shame you for getting on at weird times like 4 o'clock in the morning, I do not know your schedule. What I am concerned with is that you get on, seem to be stressed throughout your time there, and then complain that you are tired during or afterward. This makes me think that you are getting on the server instead of doing the number one important thing is, which is taking yourself. This is a game, your life comes first. You cannot live your life truly if you are not properly taking care of yourself. This is my main reason for denying you.

Now with what Speedy has said, if he has legitimate evidence he can send it to me and it will be investigated. The whole thing, context and all, not personally picked screenshots to make someone look bad. I can guarantee people could do something like to me if not a majority of other staff and users in this community by jumping around discords and cherry picking screenshots. However, I do not expect anything to come of this as Speedy nor any others, have contacted me about this issue to this point.

You may apply again on July 13, 2021. Have a great day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army