i dont want to actually be unbanned
so i rdmed you know a few people this guy named raider hanks he lets people rdm me every round but doesnt do anything about it im gonna say its favoritism considering the fact that the guy has multiple people added on discord and was ignoring me AND i was getting false kosed every round i want to let you guys know how corrupted your admin is for letting people go on as they please i dont want to be unbanned but i do want the other people who rdmed me to get banned

oh and raider since you will be seeing this i just want to let you know how shit of a admin you are when you let them sit there and mic spam the entire time <3
i joined on the server, someone sent me evidence of you mass rdming, i confirmed it and then banned you. I didn't "let" anything happen because I banned you like 3 minutes after joining. No staff was on the server prior. How can you claim my negligence and favortism for something I wasn't there for.

If this is an actual unban request, please follow the proper format here. Thank you.

Evidence 1
Evidence 2
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
yeah you tell him
Um… okay? Thanks for your concern lol. Since you don’t want to be unbanned I guess I’ll just close this.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]