Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mrandbef STEAM_0:0:518098254
Offender's Name & Steam ID: mrandbef STEAM_0:0:518098254

Potential Witnesses: @Aecho Even though he left but other than him N/A

Reason to Ban: Mic spam (12 Hours pls)

Proof: https://youtu.be/n6uQPvkavdE - Helpful information in the description of the video

Other: The video is kinda loud since it is mic spam so I suggest turning down your volume. Although it's not as loud as most I'd still like to give a friendly warning :)

They noticed what they were doing was wrong and even said "sorry" and I told them to stop it but they kept on going at it. Although a 12-hour ban isn't that long (considering that's how long I sleep sometimes) I still think it should be deserved. Also, the video I provided has been sped up and cut in many different places to save time but all of these videos have been recorded today. Non-essential areas were sped up to save some time since it was mostly my slow typing.

I've typed too much. It's time to send this aaaaa
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Since a 12 hour ban would have been useless, and seeing that he knew for sure what he was doing, I will ban for 24 hours. Since tomorrow is a school day I doubt he will even know he had it but better chance of it.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army