Shaye V2
Seeing as I was the one who did the original ban and handled nearly all of the original 5+ alt accounts, I don’t know how to feel lmao. You seem fine as a person now, but you alt evaded more times than I have fingers. That would realistically be the only thing holding you back with this appeal, but nonetheless I still wish you luck.
Was this like a burst of alt evading after the original ban or continuous alt evading over time?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-05-2021, 09:11 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Was this like a burst of alt evading after the original ban or continuous alt evading over time?
if i remember correctly he applied for an unban on his main account then the same day that he applied for the unban he was found on server with an alt then from what I remember he was found on several alts over the coming days after his appeal was denied. From what i remember he said something along the lines of buying (last i heard) 15 copies of gmod so staff could not find him as easily when he made alts 

this was back in November I believe so my memory might be a tad  off on the number of alts banned. Ik i banned at least 3
I do have evidence of you ban evading as recently as the end of March, why the sudden change of heart? How do I know you haven't done it again sooner than that? Why should I unban you when you waste the staff teams time? I understand you really want to play again but when the evasion is that recent your apology feels hollow.
I want to give this request a +1. Shaye was a friendly player when on the server. I think they likely just made some bad decisions... I guess it depends on if they have evaded recently. I had assumed that Shaye had stopped evading because I had not seen suspicious looking profiles for a while. Anyhow, their apology seems genuine and I think every good willed person should have a shot of playing on the server.
Shaye has been gone for a while I wanna see a "old one" come back and chill out with the gang:@ Sleepy
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
(05-06-2021, 12:18 AM)Battons Wrote: I do have evidence of you ban evading as recently as the end of March, why the sudden change of heart? How do I know you haven't done it again sooner than that? Why should I unban you when you waste the staff teams time? I understand you really want to play again but when the evasion is that recent your apology feels hollow.

Because the only reason I ever alted in the first place was because I felt I was banned unfairly, while I now realize I'm in the wrong and I made a mistake, I then realize it is on me to own up to my mistakes, take charge, and try to be a better person it's just as simple as that, I don't really care how long I gotta wait now I won't login again.
(05-06-2021, 11:20 AM)Shaye Wrote: Because the only reason I ever alted in the first place was because I felt I was banned unfairly, while I now realize I'm in the wrong and I made a mistake, I then realize it is on me to own up to my mistakes, take charge, and try to be a better person it's just as simple as that, I don't really care how long I gotta wait now I won't login again.
Thank you for your honesty I appreciate it.
Your unban request has been ACCEPTED with the following conditions.

1. Please dm battons or myself information regarding any remaining alternative accounts.
2. Your donor rank will be removed. 

Welcome back to the server, Shaye <3
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]