Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The appendix
Hello all, I know have I been pretty out of everything for a good while now but I thought I would give a life update. I just got an emergency appendectomy on Saturday. It's been a bit painful and annoying to recover but overall it's been going well and I'm getting better day by day. Has anyone else ever had it happen to them?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
My brother got his removed like almost 10 years ago. I had my gallbladder removed back in 2015 which the healing process is pretty much the same.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
I have also had an emergency appendectomy. Only thing is make SURE you follow the instructions for after-care correctly bc I didn't and got a wound infection, was bedridden for an entire summer. Sorry you're in pain, it'll get better though.
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
(05-04-2021, 05:38 PM)[test]Ashley Wrote: I have also had an emergency appendectomy.  Only thing is make SURE you follow the instructions for after-care correctly bc I didn't and got a wound infection, was bedridden for an entire summer.  Sorry you're in pain, it'll get better though.

I've been staying pretty gospel to the after care, just finished the "fun" painkillers and things are looking up. Sorry to hear your experience, but glad you are well too!
(05-04-2021, 05:29 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Hello all, I know have I been pretty out of everything for a good while now but I thought I would give a life update. I just got an emergency appendectomy on Saturday. It's been a bit painful and annoying to recover but overall it's been going well and I'm getting better day by day. Has anyone else ever had it happen to them?
Hey dildo remember when you sponsored me a while ago. Well I've been back.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I miss you man
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
i miss u a lot
good to see you keeping on shwaggins
My brother went through an emergency one himself, I was like six when it happened yet I still remember it vividly. He straight up collapsed screaming in pain and my father had to carry him to the car and drive him to the hospital.