Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to gain rep
Rules on how to get lots of rep and likes
Number One: Say something everyone else has already thought of.
Number Two: Type lots of words on a unban/ban request
Number Three: Point out obvious stuff in a unban request
Number Four: Make fun of prophunt
Number Five: Type an epic meme on a serious post
Number Six: +1 a staff application but make it 5 paragraphs, each one saying the same thing
Number Seven: Be a mod
Number Eight: Become a popular player, get banned, then post an unban request
Number Nine: Recommend new maps, knowing they will never be added
Number Ten: Post an opinion everyone has already agreed with
Number Eleven: Related to rule Seven, be high ranking staff, then talk about how you can't do something because it will "Upset game balance"
Number Twelve: Be a regular/donor, then complain about staff for doing their job
Number Thirteen: Related to rule Six, if you are going to say something serious, make it at least 5 paragraphs otherwise no one will notice it
Number Fourteen: Have shitty formatting
Number Fifteen: Related to rule One, say something that has been talked about on discord multiple times but never on forums
Number sixteen: Related to rule Twelve: Complain about staff inconsistency on ban request
Number Seventeen: Post a thread about staff transparency 
Number Eighteen: Related to rule Twelve, be a regular then make fun of staff, then hope that the other regulars who only look at forums once every two months like your post
Number Nineteen: Only have a post on the first or last page otherwise it will get buried
Number Twenty: Among us reference
Number Twenty-one(Most important rule): Don't post on Shitposting
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it
I agree with this statement. I possibly may have even written the same thing. In fact, this is what I would have written:

Number Six: +1 a staff application but make it 5 paragraphs, each one saying the same thing
Number Eleven: Related to rule Seven, be high ranking staff, then talk about how you can't do something because it will "Upset game balance"
Number Twelve: Be a regular/donor, then complain about staff for doing their job
Number Thirteen: Related to rule Six, if you are going to say something serious, make it at least 5 paragraphs otherwise no one will notice it
Number Fifteen: Related to rule One, say something that has been talked about on discord multiple times but never on forums
Number sixteen: Related to rule Twelve: Complain about staff inconsistency on ban request
Number Eighteen: Related to rule Twelve, be a regular then make fun of staff, then hope that the other regulars who only look at forums once every two months like your post
Number Nineteen: Only have a post on the first or last page otherwise it will get buried

Just to reiterate, I agree with this.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(05-06-2021, 01:04 PM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: I agree with this statement. I possibly may have even written the same thing. In fact, this is what I would have written:

Number Eighteen: Related to rule Twelve, be a regular then make fun of staff, then hope that the other regulars who only look at forums once every two months like your post

Just to reiterate, I agree with this.
Great minds think alike
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it
You forgot the fact that you need to use a different font from the default.

Here's what I Would've Wrote:

Rules on how to get lots of rep and likes
Number Eighteen: Related to rule Twelve, be a regular then make fun of staff, then hope that the other regulars who only look at forums once every two months like your post