Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A DR Admin application of sorts.
+1 You handle situations well and although I don’t get the chance to play with you that much on ph from what I can see is that you are a very chill person and don’t let people get to you lol. Good luck on getting admin and I hope to play dr with you soon!! I must be the first person you explode when you get admin heh
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
So to start off immediately its a plus one voss/triangular-man for chadmin and here's my essay as to why,

Let me not start off with how good voss has been as a staff member and hootenanny that's already been said more than enough times-
-what i more want to go off of is the view of a new player. coming as a fresh gmod player or an experienced god first coming onto the server it's always good to know the server is kept up to date theres someone making sure the server has content getting shuffled around aswell as moderate/staff the server. that good impression on a new player can make them want to come back in 2 years and apply for staff or maybe actually keep them playing for longer than 5 minutes before rage quitting about bhoppers.

Continuing its good to have an admin to obviously as i already said have new content get shuffled in and old content out but its good mostly for that dr will have someone able to ADD ZONES because maps such as goldfever, aztec, and atomic are fan favorites but  they are exploitable in the sense you can grab the guns and bully the runners and this could be easily fixed by adding a death_deny zone and i would assume voss already has seen how the zones go brr and if not me and titan can easily show him i just find this to be the biggest reason because zones is almost  a mini-mappatcher for dr. 

okay cool he dosent have a full few hours, but if i were to make a ban request he would infact make sure that cuck lord is banned same with jetpackers.
but as voss stated he wouldent have to ban them anymore as admins and up can just take them off people and i think thats really good. but he is there when-
-he needs to be there and thats as good as it gets and all you need. 

and remember, please spread the propaganda.
[Image: LE4GRfnpazsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png?width=325&height=491]
Bumping for any additional feedback
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
So I still believe that one should be granted the rank from dink and not be one it is applied for. I will however leave my thoughts and feedback in a public form.
Admins are the best of the best, we are the leaders of our respective servers and communities. A lot is expected of us, one of those expectations is the willingness for feedback, or criticism, and being able to adjust accordingly. The hours do concern me, we do need someone who can really revive and revitalize our DR server. I hope that by recommending you, you take that as a challenge and run with it. I look forward to hearing the outcome of this app if anything comes of it. I'll leave you with what I told dink when he approached me about admin apps.
"When I see someone on our admin team I see someone trusted, respected, responsible, and open for discussion. Without them meeting all those criteria its hard for me to give them a rep, and that's why I still believe you should be the one who picks if they become one or not."
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Everything that’s needed to be said about Triangle’s Admin App, has already been said.

I love Trapezoid. I think he would make a perfect Deathrun Admin. I think it would be a shame to deny Square as admin. Though he only has 60+ hours on the server, he’s done more in the past few months than I ever have. He already has plans for Deathrun and wants to help it grow and thrive. Besides, Octagon already has some admin powers. He’s a Mod+ ! I think that is cool and all but why not just give him Admin if he already has Admin powers ? Without an Admin, there’s not much we could do. There’s no leadership, as if there was from the beginning, and there’s no changes being made. Maps that could easily be fixed like deathrun_atomic_warfare are stuck in the shithole and other problems aren’t being dealt with. It’s been like this for months and I doubt that map will ever see the light of day without an admin who can actually do something about the problems of the maps and the server. I hear concerns about Circle’s time on the server but at least he hops on it. I don’t see Alora on gmod at all. The next best option is to give Admin to an already established community member like Prince Nicky, Fish or maybe resurrect Titan17. Even they won’t hop into the server alone for hours, waiting for players to join. Players join naturally and staff hop in to keep the peace. I didn’t know staff are obligated to sit into the server by themselves until a player joins. Deathrun needs an admin and Triangle is the clear choice. I think the Pentagon is a cool zombies map on Call Of Duty: Black Ops and I want to give Dodecahedron a +1… a +12. Triangle is more than qualified to become Admin.
[Image: giphy.gif]