Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggesting more PM's
(05-10-2021, 03:22 PM)MagykThorne Wrote: Wraith would be really cool to have ngl!

[Image: unknown.png]
it is giant

Also I am contractually obligated to suggest the ape playermodel
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Is that how much the Wraith model is OWO!
[Image: QZ3ikMA.png]
(05-10-2021, 06:03 PM)MagykThorne Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 03:26 PM)Damien Wrote: [quote pid="109507" dateline="1620648636"]
MagykThorne
Wraith would be really cool to have ngl!

I agree
And while I'm at it i do agree with Toonze on having these skins in a crate like with a few new skins and having the best skin to be legendary. But I do want to know the rates of what does drop because I can open up 100 crates and not get a legendary. So I feel like there should be a system to guarantee a legendary after 100 openings of said crate for example.
[/quote]
What would be the reason to put them in a crate then? I would like to know the chances of getting each rarity but do not think a Guarantee would fit well since where's the fun in the chance.
(05-10-2021, 09:41 PM)Damien Wrote:
MagykThorne

I agree
And while I'm at it i do agree with Toonze on having these skins in a crate like with a few new skins and having the best skin to be legendary. But I do want to know the rates of what does drop because I can open up 100 crates and not get a legendary. So I feel like there should be a system to guarantee a legendary after 100 openings of said crate for example.
What would be the reason to put them in a crate then? I would like to know the chances of getting each rarity but do not think a Guarantee would fit well since where's the fun in the chance.
[/quote]
What else are we suppose to spend our points on xD just buying the model off the store doesnt feel too exciting but getting a legendary would be dope so thats why plus put some cool weapon skins in there maybe? new hats? something unique that everyone would want to get from the crate. 
Yeah i do want to know the chances as if i drop alot of premium points into a crate and not get a legendary after 10,000 premium points later its like what is the odds?? 
The reason why i say a guarantee legendary drop after like i say 150 crates for example because your you spent all these points and not even getting a Legendary after farming up all those points :/ just seems be quite irritating abit and that games now you can open a few boxes and have a guaranteed legendary drops after this many box openings.
(05-10-2021, 09:57 PM)MagykThorne Wrote:
MagykThorne

I agree
What else are we suppose to spend our points on xD just buying the model off the store doesnt feel too exciting but getting a legendary would be dope so thats why plus put some cool weapon skins in there maybe? new hats? something unique that everyone would want to get from the crate. 
Yeah i do want to know the chances as if i drop alot of premium points into a crate and not get a legendary after 10,000 premium points later its like what is the odds?? 
The reason why i say a guarantee legendary drop after like i say 150 crates for example because your you spent all these points and not even getting a Legendary after farming up all those points :/ just seems be quite irritating abit and that games now you can open a few boxes and have a guaranteed legendary drops after this many box openings.
[/quote]
There would be no point of putting them in random chance crates if they guaranteed you a free legendary after a few crates.
(05-10-2021, 10:07 PM)Damien Wrote:
MagykThorne

I agree
There would be no point of putting them in random chance crates if they guaranteed you a free legendary after a few crates.
[/quote]
Im more saying like after over 200 - 300 crates not like 30 crates for example
(05-10-2021, 10:10 PM)MagykThorne Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:03 PM)MagykThorne Wrote: Wraith would be really cool to have ngl!

I agree

It doesn't matter, a guarantee ruins the chance element.
(05-11-2021, 12:13 AM)Damien Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 10:10 PM)MagykThorne Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 09:41 PM)Damien Wrote: And while I'm at it i do agree with Toonze on having these skins in a crate like with a few new skins and having the best skin to be legendary. But I do want to know the rates of what does drop because I can open up 100 crates and not get a legendary. So I feel like there should be a system to guarantee a legendary after 100 openings of said crate for example.

It doesn't matter, a guarantee ruins the chance element.
Thats fair
Pretty cool model Lappland ~ Arknights
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...chtext=TTT
all of this is irrelevant until we get the mlp rp server up