Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Change Log
I was going to do this in may but I’m an old school admin

New log. Several projects were completed and others binned or tabled since last log. 
Red is not started or some roadblock 
Orange is actively being worked on or a solution known but pending
Green is solution implemented

Work In Progress

That one PHP error that appears for new people
Prostats was two tapped and thrown in a lake. New version did not fix the issues and new double posting it was having after a forum update. Will continue to look into this but I don’t have high hopes that it will be used the same way. 

Missing buttons on bottom of page
Minor issue to get back to, they are there but invisible.

Forum moderation guidelines
Guidelines need to be updated for rule tweaks, new banning and moderation procedures. Posting for applications to be clarified across forums. Admin responsibilities to be clarified with new admins.

Spoilers 
Use [sp*] message body [/sp*] (without the *) - Button can be put in but its appears three times. Working that out if possible, seems it wasn't meant to work with anything but default.

Formatting 
Fixed the “font error” 

Punishments
Punishments on the forums will see a slight overhaul. Currently the warn system moderates at 50% and suspends at 70% - it will change to 60% / 80% suspension only. - This has been implemented.

Banning
Admins will add the relevant ban data to the moderator notes on the banned profile for the current ban. Past unbans will be tracked through the unban request threads. Unbanned accounts will be moderated and only allowed to post on the app itself. Unban alts will not be allowed - all unban requests will come from the account the unban is for. 

MyAlerts
Died to user error, will look into the fix

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I’ll bump this since the post date is back in may.
Note: The warnings or “forum error” from prostats will not appear since the plug-in is deactivated, yet the problem is not actually solved.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon