Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
More Music!
I'm sure you've all seen the meme involving this guy:
[Image: pedro.jpg]

Anyways, the song in the meme is Space Song by Beach House! They make really good music, here's a discography I made!
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
drink
i COUNTER your meme song with another meme song!: Tally Hall's - ruler of everything 

some info: 
Tally Hall is an American rock band formed in December 2002 and based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The band is known for upbeat melodies and whimsical lyrics. The members originally described their musical style as "wonky rock," later changed to "fabloo," in an effort to not let their music be defined by any particular genres after people tried to start defining the characteristics of "wonky rock."[1]
Tally Hall has five members, each of them distinguished by the color of their neckties: vocalist and guitarist Rob Cantor (yellow), vocalist and guitarist Joe Hawley (red), drummer Ross Federman (gray), vocalist and keyboardist Andrew Horowitz (green), and vocalist and bassist Zubin Sedghi (blue).
Once under the Atlantic Records recording label, Tally Hall was, again, signed to indie label Quack!Media,[2] who previously helped finance and nationally distribute their debut studio album, Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum. They released their second album, Good & Evil, on June 21, 2011.[3]
Tally Hall also provided the vocals and music for all of the songs in Happy Monster Band, a children's television series that aired on Playhouse Disney.

and the wiki i stole it from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tally_Hall_(band)
Thanks Milly I like this song