Brad's Unban Request <3
I don't understand why would DM something like that to anybody in the first place, let alone a staff member on the server you're currently playing on, and then act surprised when those comments along with your harassment of another player get you punished.

-1 for unban
-1 on the unban -1 on a reduction.

I'm glad you're banned, you should not be allowed back into the community for saying shit like that, ESPECIALLY to a staff member! We have a thriving lgbtq+ community on the 4 servers, and it's a shame that people like you try and demean them by using homophobic slurs. Despicable.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Like everyone else said -1 to all options.

If this is the type of thing you're messaging to a staff member, someone who would obviously report you, I would hate to think about what kind of vile messages you are potentially sending to guests or regulars who don't report this type of thing .
Hi Brad, I regret to inform you that this unban appeal has been DENIED. The actions you have shown throughout this community are unwanted and hateful. We believe it is in the best interest that you stay banned for the time being. The comments you have made are homophobic, insensitive, and outright disrespectful. I would suggest taking some time away from the server to reflect on how you act towards other people that you don't even know.

You may appeal this ban on 6/15/21
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]