Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owenbomb Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Owenbomb

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:198527284

Time Played:  89 hours 

When First Joined:  First Seen: Jul 27, 2018 9:51 PM
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Almost anytime Everyday, I am in EST for a time zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help this community by teaching newer players how to play , have fun and not break the rules also by making sure that there are no trolls, or people breaking rules and making the game unfair or not fun for others. I will deal with problems such as mic spam, usage of slurs , racism and etc. Plus this will help be be able to deal with those people because when there are no staff on and people are breaking the rules I always warn them even though I cannot do anything if they continue. I can also get on at hours when other staff cannot because I am available almost all the time during the day and night. I am also willing to contribute to the community by donating which I will do soon.

Why you want to help the community: I have always wanted to help out with this community because its already amazing but I want to make sure there are no trolls or anyone breaking the rules and making the game not fun for other players. Also I want to help out when other staff cannot get on because I am available a lot.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: I was looking for servers to play on back in 2018 after my main server i played on was taken down and I came across Dinkleberg's Murder Server .

Other: 
I'll be the breaker of inactive news. 
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=T3dlbmJvbWI%3D&h...8949076924][Image: player_time.php?nameb64=T3dlbmJvbWI%3D&h...9452264704]

I welcome you to the community again  and hope you have a fun time again but you did make an introduction just today and that is your only other forum post so id recommend more activity on the forums and i already see you talking in discord so i won't nick ya for it. 

otherwise your pretty good ingame but this be a -1
please don't hurt me
Owenbomb returned to the community after a long time.I think you can work on these concerns.

- The main reason being that you recently returned from  break.Coming back  the community after a long time.Being active in the community will be more effective than a few days.We like to see some consistent time over a month to show that you plan on sticking around

-Involving the community.We would like to see you more in forums and discord.It 'll help people know who you are.

-I definitely think you have potential as staff.You seem like a fun and helpful person.Don't be discouraged  -1's on your application.Just work on the reasons.You will be ready for trusted.

Hope you stick around in the community.
I know it's hard to get feedback on these staff applications, so I'm going to bump this thread.

I'd like to see a little more activity (as if I'm one to speak). Since murder is a fairly dead server, maybe 5 days a month activity for someone looking for a promotion/staff rank.

I will keep this staff application open until July 20th. Feel free to send this link to your friends or post it on the forums every few days to try and get additional feedback.

Thanks for applying, Owen.
I was not able to access my computer until today, but I'm going to have to go ahead and deny your application. Sorry, Owen, but you're a bit of a ghost in the community and that's not ideal for staff. I suspect it would be difficult to not only train you, but maintain oversight over your staffing process. This has been a problem before in Murder, and it is best to not repeat such. Try to become more engaged in the community - on the forums and Discord, and you might be more successful again. Don't let this denial deter your from another application sometime down the road - but no earlier than August 26, 2021.

Thanks for applying!