My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone
You literally pmed me saying you wont stop when I gave you a verbal warning to stop after you had been banned for the same thing before. You've had your chances.
(05-17-2021, 07:56 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: You literally pmed me saying you wont stop when I gave you a verbal warning to stop after you had been banned for the same thing before. You've had your chances.
Yes, I did. Moreover, I wrote that I would not stop doing this in my application for an unban, I was just sure that I would be released, because your statements that I was banned for the SAME REASON are simply incorrect (I was banned for suspicion of using scripts, you know), and the refference to the words of the administrator in my application for unban generally nonsense. Poke your finger in the piece of the rules, where it is written that what I do is prohibited. You can't, because the only thing that is written in the rules is the prohibition of all sorts of things that are unintended  by game, which is a very vague definition of the range of prohibited things, which I didn't draw attention to in my first application for unban. Yes, the words of the administrator are worthless if they are not backed up by rules. I could rightfully regard it as a request or as his own opinion on this matter. But his administrator rights do not make his words dogmas for which you have the right to ban me.
(05-17-2021, 08:19 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 07:56 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: You literally pmed me saying you wont stop when I gave you a verbal warning to stop after you had been banned for the same thing before. You've had your chances.
Yes, I did. Moreover, I wrote that I would not stop doing this in my application for an unban, I was just sure that I would be released, because your statements that I was banned for the SAME REASON are simply incorrect (I was banned for suspicion of using scripts, you know), and the refference to the words of the administrator in my application for unban generally nonsense. Poke your finger in the piece of the rules, where it is written that what I do is prohibited. You can't, because the only thing that is written in the rules is the prohibition of all sorts of things that are unintended  by game, which is a very vague definition of the range of prohibited things, which I didn't draw attention to in my first application for unban. Yes, the words of the administrator are worthless if they are not backed up by rules. I could rightfully regard it as a request or as his own opinion on this matter. But his administrator rights do not make his words dogmas for which you have the right to ban me.
You've been given more than enough chances, just stop man... it's sad.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
I’ve told you to stop doing these things and you would say no or hit me with a question mark. Then you used an alt to do the same thing and threatened to report me on the forums for not allowing you to play. I encouraged you to do so, but you said it would take up to much of your time yet you persist in attempting to circumvent the rules to try to play here.
(05-17-2021, 08:19 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 07:56 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: .
 Yes, the words of the administrator are worthless if they are not backed up by rules. I could rightfully regard it as a request or as his own opinion on this matter. But his administrator rights do not make his words dogmas for which you have the right to ban me.
You seem to not understand the situation you are in. Normally I like to keep my thoughts to myself however I want to correct a statement you just made. Bryan and I, your current administrators here, work to be the voice of dink in the community when he can not be or is not present. We make the community decisions for ttt unless he says otherwise. When we tell you to stop you should take that word as your final warning. Also, we make the decision if this is denied or not. Do continue to disrespect and disregard the words of an admin which had faith in you, I'm sure it will play out well.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
In an effort to dissuade Matt from going near my forum warning level again, I will ask a legitimate question of not just the original poster, but of everyone who is able to read this.

Why do you guys continue to waste your time and give clowns like this guy a platform to speak on? It happened with the mad shitter and it's happening again with this post. It just doesn't seem very constructive to go back and forth with someone who doesn't believe the admins have any power over him.
Hi Pegas, I regret to inform you that this appeal has been DENIED. It is clear that you do not take the Admin Team seriously in our warning to stop exploiting while in-game. On top of that, you were also caught alt evading only 2 weeks ago. By no stretch do we believe that you are ready to come back and be a part of our TTT Server Community. Since you have disrespected the Admin team we have agreed that you will not be able to appeal your ban again for 3 months.

You may appeal on 8/17/21
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]