Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad man RDMed
Offender's Name: SpencerG on YT LIVE

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57314700

Potential Witnesses: @Toonze 

Reason to Ban: RDMed at the start of the round because he said I deserved and left

Proof:
https://imgur.com/a/2q4hZbE

I have no idea why its showing like this
Hello KneeGee! Good morning! The only thing i would like to say is, when the RDMer leaves the server, please print it so we can see that he left after the RDM. Besides that, everything is good. Thanks the ban request
Since there is no evidence of the leaving aspect of the "RDM+LEAVE", I'm gonna give a -1 for the ban, but a +1 on a slay added onto this player.
To be honest. Spencer has a been a problem ever since he started joining the server. Although there isn't proof of him leaving, I would still consider a ban because he does become a nuisance with his trash talk and rdming. Him rdming and leaving now sounds like a likely thing he would do.

+1
Based on my interactions with this guy I do not doubt it happened but without evidence there is not much we can do.
If the old logs aren't broken you can look to see if he was there the round after this occurred.
A slay was applied to spencer for the RDM, and yes he was not there for round 6 of nipperhouse (the RDM happened on round 5), but it has been 24 hours since the RDM and leave happened, so there will be no ban.