Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss the server guys :(
Steam Name: probably Lui. Current name is shaqtus.
Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:112770400
Who banned you: TheUltraFish
Reason for ban: trolling, spam, abuse of unstuck.
Reason for Admins to unban you: I was banned in 2019, nearly 3 years ago. I believe i was using unstuck to get into good spots and taunting the hunters but honestly it was so long ago that I dont even remember. Im not sure why it was permanent on the first ban but who am I to tell you how to run your servers. I just wanna play prop hunt again and you guys have the best server around. Im a changed man now, all im asking for is another chance to play. Thanks for your consideration.

EDIT: i have no idea why the font is like this.
Fix the fonts please!

+1, it's been 2+ years, you've served your time.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Yeah font is being weird lately. 

You were perma banned for multiple offenses. 

It's been 3 years so I don't see a problem with you coming back. The unstuck issue was fixed, but I don't suggest pushing your luck again.
Here's the link to your previous unban thread. I'll give people to say their peace before making a final decision but yeah it has been a good amount of time since you were banned.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=7970
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(05-22-2021, 12:28 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Here's the link to your previous unban thread. I'll give people to say their peace before making a final decision but yeah it has been a good amount of time since you were banned.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=7970
Didnt realize i already tried to appeal. Looking through that thread I see why I was banned, the video evidence is now unavailable but I see I was particularly difficult in the entire encounter. The final decision should ultimately be based on the thread you linked as that provides far more context. I just ask that you keep in mind that it has now been 3 years. Thank you.
It's been a long time and your request seems genuine. I think we could give you a chance.  :)
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Kind of odd that your first ban was a permanent ban. Definitely a +1 for an unban but if you do get unbanned please do your best to be a clean player from now on :)
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
If this was from three years ago then unstuck no longer works the same way and shouldn't be as abused as it was in the past. +1 on the unban.
(05-21-2021, 11:52 PM)shaqtus Wrote: EDIT: i have no idea why the font is like this.

it'll do that any time you copy and paste something.

yeah free the shaq man its already been said so take my +1
Your unban request has been accepted, welcome back!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army