Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sizning sevimli dahshatli filmingiz qanday?
Hi my name is Adidas Giovanna and for my 69 haha funny number thread i'll be talking about vmt's, vtf's, and my crippling addiction to the dave and busters claw machines. 

so many of you epic pro gamers within TTT have asked me how i draw amazing doodles on my guns that look like a 2y/o made it. well heres how.

so first up friends im going to need you to make sure you have this file directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\materials\models\weapons\v_models"

Once you have that im going to need you to get the corresponding folder for each weapon but ill link a .rar that has all of the weapon folders and textures and i will also link my current textures for the weapons i use. (some i made some i didnt) Now were going to start getting advanced first youll need only one program to do this process called VTFEdit scroll down at the bottom of the page or if you prefer a more known outlet Nem's Tools. Once you have that we can start colouring of your weapon. 

so to start off pick a weapon you want from the v_models directory we'll be using the p228 for this example (folder name pist_p228) to start off your going too need to open the vtf file and make sure it opens with vtfedit once its open you will see the weapon's "mask" its what wraps around the weapon. 

you should be here 
[Image: 7fb5b1411899913b8d1f806498fb1826.png]
Click file then export and export it as a .jpg it makes it easier and i would suggest saving it to another file somewhere else on your computer to hold all of the images.
Now open the .jpg of the weapon skin in whatever your art software you use is i just use Microsoft paint or fire alpaca a free art program. now you have free range All you have to do now is add what you want, i mostly use premade seamless textures off google images and constantly past it over and personally i recommend using the same image multiple times so it looks better for example: 
Like This:[Image: 17e0764b0ab0652b542b8c2dce47bb29.png]

And Not: 
[Image: 6c15bef70fe6063cb9706fb1594ddd99.png]

It looks much better in the end, trust me if you can. 
now once you have covered it in the image you want also save that as a .jpg and name it something similar to the original name for convenience like "pist_p228_1_a" and don't lose it. after that reopen vtfedit.
Click "File" then "import":
[Image: 769a025c17da72080f08923ee105a6fc.png]

now import your image into vtfedit once its in you need to click "save as" and go to the file directory of the weapon (in this case p228)
[Image: 233d14d3eb090759d252135d4df9d405.png]

(please ignore the ref file) now all you need to do is save it as the SAME NAME as the vtf already in there. (in this case pist_p228_1) now double check its in there don't touch the vmt file and now all you need to do is start up gmod and you should be meharrypoggers ready to go!
[Image: unknown.png?width=875&height=492]

my skins i use
all of the skin files
m9k.rar

It has been some four years here and im honestly glad to be here from what ever the hell is happing in the discord or the good forum shitposts.
[Image: ayayaya.jpg]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Good old @"Mike Pence" has two threads in the ttt section on page 2 for css skins and m9k skins
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(05-22-2021, 11:53 PM)Akaza did nothing wrong Wrote: Good old @"Mike Pence" has two threads in the ttt section on page 2 for css skins and m9k skins
you have insulted me 

[Image: zVOmzFYu_400x400.jpg]
(05-22-2021, 11:53 PM)Akaza did nothing wrong Wrote: Good old @"Mike Pence" has two threads in the ttt section on page 2 for css skins and m9k skins
Milly's is a lot better with more effort. Thanks for sharing this Milly, it's very interesting.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(05-23-2021, 07:53 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
Milly's is a lot better with more effort. Thanks for sharing this Milly, it's very interesting.
You could have literally thanked milly and moved on, but decided to make a negative comment. Idc about millys effort the threads i linked are literally meant to be more guides if u just want to download skins from sites like gamebanana and add it. But go off
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(05-23-2021, 09:42 AM)Akaza did nothing wrong Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 07:53 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 11:53 PM)Akaza did nothing wrong Wrote: Good old "Mike Pence" has two threads in the ttt section on page 2 for css skins and m9k skins
You could have literally thanked milly and moved on, but decided to make a negative comment. Idc about millys effort the threads i linked are literally meant to be more guides if u just want to download skins from sites like gamebanana and add it. But go off
Happy i do apologize for both me and eggroll that we thought it came off as rude i don't think eggroll ment to make a negative comment against you i appreciate you linking mike's that he made back in 2017 i made this one because people still kept asking and im showing how to make there own. while in mikes its to go to game banana and download skins; Still a completely perfect way of getting weapon skins, im not saying mike's are usless/old/uninformative. This specific one is how I do it since people asked me, mike's tutorials are just as good.

update
mike did make one with the m9k weapons and just to make it easier i will add a download to all of the m9k v_models