Damnpo: Oi, plzz hope this is right
Ingame Name: Damnpo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11172598

Who Banned You: Long lost love

Reason For Ban: Ghosting a T teammate to leave a T room to finish off the last person before his teammate died? Also being a big mouth talking asshole which i am sry.

Length of Ban: Foreverz

Reason for Mods to Unban: been like 3+ years ago? and only reason for the ban was telling someone there was chickens? ii had a big mouth so that might of done it.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Pretty sure nooo, its been too long

Other: I wanna play TTT, nothing else to be said.. it was a good server and if i wanted to play ttt i'd like it on a good server.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1, On The Unban

It's been 3+ years, let the man come out of prison.
this ban is at minimum 5 years old id say 6 or 7 really,  http://prntscr.com/13h045v . for ghosting you have well and truly paid you due +1.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Hi Damnpo,
No objection on the TTT unban at this time. My understanding is that the vast majority of the drama with your previous unban requests is on the legacy enjin forums.
That being said, please appeal your forum ban first. You can do that here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=96

I unbanned your forum account with the intention for you to apply for the unban for your forum account first.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
You can continue appealing, just be sure to appeal forum unban :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-27-2021, 09:45 AM)Jammin Wrote: You can continue appealing, just be sure to appeal forum unban :)
"Sry, close this or just delete this thread lol my bad, i'll post in there today later.." thanks! and damn i just deleted the comment you commeted on xD
Nah this can stay up there seems to have been a miscommunication there and it’s an ancient ban. This is still valid for the TTT admins to review

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
That is long enough to serve out your ban length. To be unbanned shortly.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]