trusted application
Toast10645
STEAM_0:1:206233346

72 hours

Jan 30, 2021 9:41 AM

playing monday, tuesday, friday all sometime between 10am est - 9pm est

truster

Master

be flexible and make the server a bit more fun with commentary, while also possibly improving the enforcement of rules

this is the only prop hunt server i play on because its always been so fun and amusing with all the jokes and gags that go on.

no

no

yes

i was curious if it was odd parents dinkleberg and sure enough it is. i found that awesome and hilarious

i have moderated a couple discord servers and i currently run my own (granted we only have 40 members) but i know my way around
Hello, I see you are relatively new to the forums? Your last post was ~30 minutes ago as of me writing this. Typically applications won't be considered until multiple criteria are met.

-85+ Hours on the server

-A month around the community and around to forums.

Many people who you will see comment on this thread will likely not who you are, which is a problem, of course. another thing is that you do not meet the requirements so I'd recommend sticking around. Also, tidbit of advice. If you have this app denied DO NOT DELETE IT. PLEASE. Put simply we'd prefer to not have deleted applications.
(05-28-2021, 02:07 PM)zenful Wrote: Hello, I see you are relatively new to the forums? Your last post was ~30 minutes ago as of me writing this. Typically applications won't be considered until multiple criteria are met.

-85+ Hours on the server

-A month around the community and around to forums.

Many people who you will see comment on this thread will likely not who you are, which is a problem, of course. another thing is that you do not meet the requirements so I'd recommend sticking around. Also, tidbit of advice. If you have this app denied DO NOT DELETE IT. PLEASE. Put simply we'd prefer to not have deleted applications.
ive been on the forums for a few years but i wasnt posting or anything lol. but anyways i get it. i mean to be fair my first post was suggesting cringe anime girl playermodels idk why i was like that at the time lmao. thanks tho!
Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 85 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help
Specific Staff Positions

Trusted
  • Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 85 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Thread on the Forums at the Very Minimum).
You don't meet minimum requirements. 

I suggest getting more familiar with Forums and be actively engaged in the Community before applying again. 

Best of luck, see you on the killing field.

[Image: unknown.png]
Hello Toast! Thank you for applying!

When applying for staff, please include previous names you've gone by while in the server. Because as of right now, your current recorded name doesn't appear to meet the minimum requirements.

[Image: a1deab77c80464977b785a4806acd10a.png]

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=VG9hc3QxMDY0NQ%3...&start=-1w]

The Triangle has already listed the minimum requirements above so I don't wanna beat the dead horse.
Good luck on your adventures, friend!
Hi Toast,

As others have already said you don't have the requirements we ask for when applying for Trusted. It's also evident that you are just back after a long break, so a few suggestions for you:

• Get some more game time and get to know the community
  • Keep an eye out for rule breakers and let us know about them in the discord so we can see that you understand the rules
  • Have a look at applications in the archive that got approved, you'll see a lot more effort was put into them, make sure you do this too if you apply again
Best of luck and see you on the server  :)
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Not much I can add here but just make sure you read what the others have said. Your interest in becoming staff is appreciated. Playing regularly on the server and getting to know the community is a great start. Good luck!
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Thank you for applying, however you need to have minimum requirements. I have also never seen you in game. Getting to know people and being part of the server, forums and discord are good ways to get you there.
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
I am going to deny this for now, Toast. You may have been around, on and off, throughout the years and have returned recently. You need to get to know the present community, regulars, staff etc and they need to get to know you as well.

You may apply again as early as June 30, 2021 if not later. Thank you for applying.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army