Unban request - Im sorry about yesterday
Ingame Name: Dill Doe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84302918

Who Banned You: Thunderwolinnthebar

Reason For Ban: I was yelling and din't calm down after i got kicked for flaming and talking shit because of a slay i got and didn't think i deserved.

Length of Ban: 1day

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was drunk yesterday and got pretty heated. I play on your server pretty regulary recently and always behave myself and follow the rules.
I know i fucked up yesterday, but i was drunk and got way too heated than i normally would get.
I just want to have a good night with the boyz and be able to play today as this is my favorite server. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I dont think ive been banned before. If so, it must have been a few years back. 

Other: Im sorry to all of you for my language and behaviour yesterday.
Its a day ban, you're halfway through it. I think you can serve the rest of it-
I think your forums posts are glitched man.
they are. I'd just like to get unbanned bacause i live in norway and my ban wont be over until like 8am. And i wan to play tonight...

what do you think thunder? Since you were the guy who banned me
Tbh its not up to me. I also get the feeling you are only apologizing because you were punished. You started off hostile and never really stopped. I think you should serve your ban. I appreciate the apology, but you deserved the ban and should serve it.
I don't play on TTT at all, but the rules for all Dinks servers are similar with some differences depending on the game being played. You broke the rules by flaming staff and you were banned for it. Being that it's only a day ban, serve it. Also, I have seen so many players blame their bans or kicks on being drunk. Yes it contributed to your problems, but don't put 100% of the blame on alcohol.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
I asked in the abuse report you serve your ban out and my verdict has not changed.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]