Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come
Eggroll,

From the beginning you tend to be one of those OCD players that heads jerk a way when a minor thing happen from some slight mic spam or player switching teams after being killed as a prop.

But, now you have been limited and watch on the side how staff deal with these incidents

You been doing well of reporting players when staff are not available and not begging for a staff member to babysit a server that full but not going crazy with trolls.

From the comments above, the main problem would be take a break at times, not everyone can be a 24/7 players and like Aki said and  I seen it myself in other staff who over burned themselves when they first get staff.

Tbh, you do have the requirements for Trusted and I see you are eager to learn more so,

+1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
I will be neutral on this vote, mainly because I haven't interacted with you on server lately.  

Previously you were overzealous or anxious in such a way that it would be a black mark, however from the observations of others and their word it would seem that is not as drastic now. 

I hope you have fun playing the game, don't let staffing the server consume you. Whether as a donor or Trusted. 

Best of luck in that which you pursue, see you on the pew pew field.
(04-22-2021, 10:28 AM)The Triangle Wrote: I will be neutral on this vote, mainly because I haven't interacted with you on server lately.  

Previously you were overzealous or anxious in such a way that it would be a black mark, however from the observations of others and their word it would seem that is not as drastic now. 

I hope you have fun playing the game, don't let staffing the server consume you. Whether as a donor or Trusted. 

Best of luck in that which you pursue, see you on the pew pew field.
Thank you very much Triangle. I appreciate your feedback :) I completely understand being neutral to this. Also, next time I see you on prophunt I’m going to rdm you.

(04-21-2021, 10:39 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote:
Eggroll,

From the beginning you tend to be one of those OCD players that heads jerk a way when a minor thing happen from some slight mic spam or player switching teams after being killed as a prop.

But, now you have been limited and watch on the side how staff deal with these incidents

You been doing well of reporting players when staff are not available and not begging for a staff member to babysit a server that full but not going crazy with trolls.

From the comments above, the main problem would be take a break at times, not everyone can be a 24/7 players and like Aki said and  I seen it myself in other staff who over burned themselves when they first get staff.

Tbh, you do have the requirements for Trusted and I see you are eager to learn more so,

+1
Thank you for the reply on my application. The game points you have made are very clear and I appreciate all of it. The advice and mentioning the progress I’ve made since I first started taking action as a donor sheds light on me actually hoping that I may get accepted :). (If I used “shed” wrong then I am sorry. Words hard.

(04-21-2021, 03:28 PM)Titan17 Wrote: +1

I think you'll be a good staff. Best of luck!
Thank you tinytin! The feedback is appreciated :) 
I hope to rdm you on ttt one day.

(04-17-2021, 06:26 PM)§5Aki Wrote: Hey there Eggroll! Thank you for taking the time to make this application.

I've played with you and even just chilled with you out of game. You a wonderful, nice person who, clearly, has an ambition to help out the server which is awesome. Sometimes help can be needed. However, only if it is needed. As some other replies have said — You don't need to help or go out of your way to help as a Donor. It's great that you want to help but sometimes it can come across as you overstepping staff. Yes, telling and pinging staff about things is great, it's encouraged, but once staff does come on the situation will be resolved so there's not a need to keep helping unless it's asked for.

One thing that always gets brung up is burn out. It's real. As said before by Pauling, work on setting aside time for life and for the game. Things will get in the way of being able to play and that will be okay. There might be days where it's crazy on the server but you don't want to get on and that's okay too. It happens. You do not need to answer every ping and get on immediately when it happens if you don't want to. Eventually the situation will be handled.

In my humble opinion, I believe you'll be able to handle being Trusted. 

+1

P.S. No matter what outcome this application has just keep playing to play and have fun, okay? That's all that should be happening at the end of the day. We're all friends here.  Heart
I promise you that I will not answer to every ping if I do become staff. I don’t wanna get burnt out from playing prophunt. Recently I have been doing other things like playing a mix of dr and ttt and murder. All of dinks servers are fun and even just hanging out in the donor lounge is fun. Bot likes to play satisfactory and I like to cry because I’m bad at lua. Easy as that. Also, thank you for mentioning my progress :) I hope you rdm you on prophunt soon!

(04-18-2021, 02:14 AM)Speedydog Wrote: Hey Eggroll!
If you had applied to staff about a month ago, my response would have been a -1. I could easily see you getting burned out/bored and I wasn't sure if you could actually handle the whole staffing thing. This still does apply in my mind unfortunately, but, I could definitely see you doing well. You learn quick, you pay attention, and you take things seriously when you need to while still keeping it fun. I'm not staff or anything, but I would want you on my team, the squad, the family, whatever. I think you've shown me that you could make a good member of staff given the experience and guidance, so in conclusion, +1
Thank you for the reply speedy! I completely understand that before I was playing prophunt wayyy too much. I love the honestly of saying you’d -1 me. Most people would’ve. All for very valid reasons. Also, just because you are not staff doesn’t mean that your opinion is not valid or doesn’t matter. Everyone is welcome to provide their thoughts on anyone becoming staff. Especially me. - 1 or + 1 does not hurt me as long as you have a good reason for it :) Anyways speedy. Again, thank you for the reply and I hope to rdm you on prophunt with the gravity gun one day...
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Last bump
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
As you guys said, yeah, burnout is a thing and my recommendation is not to push yourself as much. It's better to take a breath sometimes. Whatever had to be said was posted already.
+1
Hi as someone who has played with you, I want to write my views .If this app was shared 2 or 3 months ago, my vote would definitely be -1.I'm glad you didn't rush into this position. .Always kind, helps new players and tries to teach the game .You learn quick, paying attention the game. And you know when to have fun and when to be taken seriously. Sometimes take a break , don't get  burned out, bored.

I think its time to say eggroll for trusted +1
(04-23-2021, 07:07 PM)synthray Wrote: As you guys said, yeah, burnout is a thing and my recommendation is not to push yourself as much. It's better to take a breath sometimes. Whatever had to be said was posted already.
+1
Thank you for the reply synthray!

(04-24-2021, 02:38 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Hi as someone who has played with you, I want to write my views .If this app was shared 2 or 3 months ago, my vote would definitely be -1.I'm glad you didn't rush into this position. .Always kind, helps new players and tries to teach the game .You learn quick, paying attention the game. And you know when to have fun and when to be taken seriously. Sometimes take a break , don't get  burned out, bored.

I think its time to say eggroll for trusted +1
Thank you for the reply Norm! I am happy that you've taken the time to make a reply :)  I can understand that if I would've applied earlier that I would've gotten a -1 but as of now I am glad to see everyone notice the improvements I've made over time. Yes. I still have more to work on for sure but I am happy to see so many people give me a chance. Again thank you for the reply :D I hope to play prop hunt soon with you Norm... hopefully I can rdm and leaf you.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
I'm gonna go ahead and +1 this, I feel that you do your best to keep the server safe from trolls/ghosters when staff aren't on. Also you're pretty fun to talk to and you are pretty active that having you as trusted would be beneficial.
Your staff application has been (sofly +1) accepted. Welcome to the staff team.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army