Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" You're Killing Me." - A slightly less small story.
Smalls,

I do see some potential as a trusted

From reading chat log on discord from you from pinging staff on call which is good, listing players who could dc once a staff member connects to server, and helping out on the server with new players.

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Small...134:27015/

Here is your game tracker record from link below forums on the activity and it does seems decent from 30 days from today of post.

Its good to know when you made a mistake and learn from it and I see you also listed prior staffing experience which is also good cause that means you know from a staff view's of limiting one self while staffing and time to just have fun in the game.

I don't see any faults nor anything needed beside offering some recording software, I know some other would recommend some others, but I mainly use OBS which is easy to set up and to play around with the program.

Results: +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: " You're Killing Me." - A slightly less small story. - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 06-01-2021, 12:39 AM