Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" You're Killing Me." - A slightly less small story.
Hey girly, thanks for applying!  I think you have a good qualities of a staff member; kind, helpful, attentive

I see you have no problems letting staff know when something is going on which is a plus as communication is very important when staffing, as I've learned in my time as trusted.
You are on a good amount on the PH server, and a good amount on the discord.  Forums could use a bit more activity but that can be worked on.
As for the recording software, just be aware that staffing is a lot of recording.  I would recommend OBS, it is free and easy to use. 

In short, I think you have nice qualities that would be good in staff member, activity looks good, and as long as you're okay with recording and reporting the evidence when needed, then I support you.

+1  
Good luck on your application.
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: " You're Killing Me." - A slightly less small story. - by [black]QuartzGlow - 06-01-2021, 01:03 AM