overwatered weed plant Unban Request
(05-31-2021, 08:45 PM)Battons Wrote: It doesn't matter to me what you were using it for, what you were doing gives you an advantage over other players. It may be free and it may be common but does that mean all our users now have to use it to compete with you on semi auto weapons?
Anyways we have never allowed auto clickers or scripts of any kind and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.
Bryan and I will give our official verdict on this once we discuss the matter.

WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO IT IS VERY RUSHED AND IM SORRY THAT ITS RUSHED

Also I'm terrible at speaking publicly so this video is very shit in that regard.

I made a VERY RUSHED video on the matter regarding this, as clearly NOBODY understands that if a weapon is semi auto, you CAN'T FIRE ANY FASTER USING AN AUTO CLICKER.

I also demonstrated how you can use other ways to get around it that are built into the game and/or peripherals that you can buy such as a gaming keyboard/mouse etc. I cannot believe this is even a discussion at this point.
(05-31-2021, 09:09 PM)overwatered weed plant Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 08:45 PM)Battons Wrote: It doesn't matter to me what you were using it for, what you were doing gives you an advantage over other players. It may be free and it may be common but does that mean all our users now have to use it to compete with you on semi auto weapons?
Anyways we have never allowed auto clickers or scripts of any kind and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

Also I'm terrible at speaking publicly so this video is very shit in that regard.

I made a VERY RUSHED video on the matter regarding this, as clearly NOBODY understands that if a weapon is semi auto, you CAN'T FIRE ANY FASTER USING AN AUTO CLICKER.

I also demonstrated how you can use other ways to get around it that are built into the game and/or peripherals that you can buy such as a gaming keyboard/mouse etc. I cannot believe this is even a discussion at this point.
it does not go faster because you have not perfected the timing i have the same auto clicker you can get it perfect to where it will shoot as fast and consistently as possible it is an unfair advantage
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
While I agree with Battons, I got to say I dont think I have ever seen somebody upload a 13 min video over a ban. Got to respect that haha
(05-31-2021, 09:32 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: While I agree with Battons, I got to say I dont think I have ever seen somebody upload a 13 min video over a ban. Got to respect that haha

I have never, in my life, made a video trying to explain myself over a ban. I'm very upset over this whole thing, it's the whole reason I've made the video. It was also super rushed cause I didn't want it to be that long but oh well I ranted a lot because I don't know what to do.

But now that I'm a bit more calm I'd like to reiterate to all: you can't use an autoclicker to do anything to semi-auto weapons, they will fire at the same rate regardless as they're limited by the game, I demonstrated that in the video.

(05-31-2021, 09:15 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:

it does not go faster because you have not perfected the timing i have the same auto clicker you can get it perfect to where it will shoot as fast and consistently as possible it is an unfair advantage

Can you post a video of this? I haven't experimented with it at all so I wouldn't know how the heck to get it to do that, but I know that I couldn't and I'd like to see it happen for proof.
-1 on the unban, I do not like cheaters as I've stated in other unban requests.
tl;dr

Unban this dude, this ban is overreaching and unwarranted. This is not Minecraft, you cannot gain an advantage by using an auto-clicker. That's it. That being said, if dude would've kept his mouth shut you people wouldn't have been the wiser that he was doing what he was doing.

Using an auto-clicker like this cannot be likened to any type of 'hacking' or scripting that is malicious.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(05-31-2021, 09:50 PM)Damien Wrote: -1 on the unban, I do not like cheaters as I've stated in other unban requests.

This isn't a cheat, it can't be used for an unfair advantage, and cannot interfere with any gameplay as has been demonstrated in my video and said by others. The program doesn't interfere with the game at all or interact with it in any way.

(05-31-2021, 09:54 PM)Noire Wrote: tl;dr

Unban this dude, this ban is overreaching and unwarranted. This is not Minecraft, you cannot gain an advantage by using an auto-clicker. That's it. That being said, if dude would've kept his mouth shut you people wouldn't have been the wiser that he was doing what he was doing.

Using an auto-clicker like this cannot be likened to any type of 'hacking' or scripting that is malicious.

This is what I'm trying to say and I feel like nobody is listening.
(05-31-2021, 09:45 PM)overwatered weed plant Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 09:32 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: While I agree with Battons, I got to say I dont think I have ever seen somebody upload a 13 min video over a ban. Got to respect that haha

I have never, in my life, made a video trying to explain myself over a ban. I'm very upset over this whole thing, it's the whole reason I've made the video. It was also super rushed cause I didn't want it to be that long but oh well I ranted a lot because I don't know what to do.

But now that I'm a bit more calm I'd like to reiterate to all: you can't use an autoclicker to do anything to semi-auto weapons, they will fire at the same rate regardless as they're limited by the game, I demonstrated that in the video.

Can you post a video of this? I haven't experimented with it at all so I wouldn't know how the heck to get it to do that, but I know that I couldn't and I'd like to see it happen for proof.
im in class i wont be able to do it for at least 2 hours more like 3 probably
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I feel like this is a lot. This dude was just spamming popcorn. Used an auto-clicker which is something that you can do basically within gmod. Jammin or someone has made a great point saying that it is a script. Yes. The auto-clicker is a script. The ban was correct. You should not use an auto-clicker. Honestly, I have no idea what should happen here but just remember that the upper staff will always make the final decision. I just say to not be too harsh on this person. He's not trying to ruin the game and does make some good points. If/when you get unbanned I recommend you just don't use any 3rd party applications like that again.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(05-31-2021, 10:08 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 09:45 PM)overwatered weed plant Wrote:

im in class i wont be able to do it for at least 2 hours more like 3 probably
No problem, go hustle them books bro and don't end up a dumbass with computers like me.

(05-31-2021, 10:11 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: If/when you get unbanned I recommend you just don't use any 3rd party applications like that again.

Believe me I've gotten this message LOUD AND CLEAR, I just didn't know that using something harmless like this in a way that it's harmless would result in this, I was having a great time throwing popcorn at a million miles an hour. I didn't want any of this.