overwatered weed plant Unban Request
Hi, everyone, please stay focused on the topic at hand - the unban request.
@RussEfarmer maybe you can post some of these ideas in a separate thread in General Discussion?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-31-2021, 09:45 PM)overwatered weed plant Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 09:32 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: snip

snip

(05-31-2021, 09:15 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 09:09 PM)overwatered weed plant Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 08:45 PM)Battons Wrote: snip
snip
it does not go faster because you have not perfected the timing i have the same auto clicker you can get it perfect to where it will shoot as fast and consistently as possible it is an unfair advantage

Can you post a video of this? I haven't experimented with it at all so I wouldn't know how the heck to get it to do that, but I know that I couldn't and I'd like to see it happen for proof.
i recant my statment i could not get it to work with that gun
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(05-31-2021, 08:45 PM)Battons Wrote: It doesn't matter to me what you were using it for, what you were doing gives you an advantage over other players. It may be free and it may be common but does that mean all our users now have to use it to compete with you on semi auto weapons?
Anyways we have never allowed auto clickers or scripts of any kind and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.
Bryan and I will give our official verdict on this once we discuss the matter.
Because god forbid someone can't spam popcorn as fast as he can

(also idk where you got the notion that autoclickers have never been allowed because they most certainly have been, I know I've used one for this exact same reason and so have several staff members, there's literally no reason they shouldn't be allowed since you can't fire semi auto weapons any faster than someone just clicking fast)
+1
Same exact thing can be done with mousewheel, fps_max, and a logitech hyperscroll mouse; people already use this to bhop.

Edit: embed video of me doing this. And as you can see, its even faster than his autoclicker

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Should be a warnable offense not a ban +1 to unban
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it
In the case of people making redundant comments and me sounding like a dumbass in my previous statement. I'm going to retract what I said earlier on the thread. Russ made an excellent argument about the mouse wheel which really put into perspective that he had no way to gain an advantage. I also spoke with weed plant in dms and he seems very genuine here. I also would like to take responsibility for the situation by not having a consistent clarification on if this is even a banable offense or not, Nicky was just the person who carried out the order not the one who gave it. I do also add that in the future we do not use third party programs to enhance our gameplay here thats not something like razer software or anything like that. if you wanna do something like this use the mousewheel binding ingame.
Your unban request has been approved. Sorry about the troubles.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]