)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418964902

Time Played: 293 H
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TWlsbHlEaWxseWA%...5966544842]

When First Joined: Unsure

Availability: GMT+ around late night for american;early in the morning here

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can get on the server and deal with trolls, mic spam, and such. i have been working on my past behaviors to hopefully show that i am able to respond to an oncall ping and help where and when im needed.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help deal with the mic spammers and toxic players; I want to be able to deal with a situation accordingly. I'm not saying ban request are useless as i will still be making them as a trusted but i would like to be able to handle the problems as they are currently in the servers.
I do not know what to really say to be honest, i just want to be able to help out as a trusted;I am able to record video and audio and i believe i can handle most of the situation that will arise.

Have you been previously banned?: Have not.

Have you previously applied for staff:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=13587 (trusted) 

How did you find us?: !hop when it was a usable command

Other: im free to answer anything. ; Words are hard
Hello Milly, I am here to give you a nice +1 I know that you have been working on improving so that you are suitable for the trusted position for death run for a while now. I can say that you have improved since. You do not really troll anymore and you are a lot of fun to play with. Welcoming player (considering you are the whole reason why I got into dr) and friendly. You don't let people get the best of you and I would like to see you staff the dr server :) Also, you are the most active player within the last month and that's great! This month you've played for 33 and a half hours. Just don't play too much to the point where you get bored of it. I 100% believe you can handle the ability to staff dr and hopefully make it a more welcoming place. Dr needs the help and I really really hope that you get the rank. Good luck Milly!

[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
BUMP
I feel qualified to comment because of my pretty frequent interaction with you, despite my 5.5 hours in-game. Regarding server playthroughs, I haven't had any issue with you, you've been frankly helpful at times outside of the TTT server, where i'm a bit more lost in the gmod world. (haven't played with you a whole lot in TTT, no issues from what I recall - in fact I think you've helped me out once or twice by informing me of a hacker or something similar)

That being said, I do feel it relevant to bring up that there were two instances of discord deviations I had to resolve this past month - one where you were shortly muted due to an argument you were having with a troll, and a strike for shitposting while another user was attempting to appeal their own discord strike - a shitpost that ended up breaking their appeal and forcing them to manually appeal in DM's. Frankly, i'm more concerned about the former, as you seemed to continue feeding a troll there.
That being said, the arguing with trolls aspect is the only issue i've seen since your last app that gives me some pause.

You were given some advice on your last app - namely to focus on applying for one staff team, build community support by improving behavioral issues, and to use feedback to improve. I'd like to see what other server staff say about your time SINCE the closing of the last staff application, back in March. You've taken nearly 3 months to improve and grind the servers, and frankly i've seen a reduction of drama. But not an elimination of it, as I noted above.

I'd like to see further comments from the other server staff members to determine if you are ready. Should the community not bring other issues from the past few months, I feel that you are ready, and you'll have my support to join the deathrun staff team. The troll-feeding was one incident that is concerning, but I'm not convinced

Other factors supporting your staff application are that both the deathrun server and the staff team community-wide would benefit greatly from your technical skills within gmod modeling, gameplay knowledge, and movement teaching. Your knowledge of the game is deep, and frankly you could help us fix exploits in the future.

Also, frankly, deathrun needs a revival - something that requires a solid staff team. I don't think that's a reason to shoehorn someone in the role, but unless there are major concerns brought up, I feel your addition to the deathrun staff team would be a benefit.

+0 vote until more feedback received
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Officially Dr has admin right now.It won't take long to respond like your last application.So I'll leave my wiews right now.

I want to start first arguments between us.I'm not bringing them here because it doesn't mean anything.I'll just talk about what happened on the server and discord.

First deathrun needs a revival ,you're active in server and discord.As a murder staff  I didn't have any problems with you on the server like 3 months.Milly knows the gamemode like Jammin said our knowledge of the game is deep.

Just a few concerns

I've seen that sometimes you don't play the game on the server staying "afk".Not recently, but in past months,if you're going to be a staff member in the future, will you continue ?

My biggest concern is feeding trolls in discord.I agree Jammin. I've seen you feeding trolls #murder and other servers.

I support applying for deathrun staff.But I want you to answer the  concerns.

+0 untill you response.
(06-07-2021, 02:44 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Just a few concerns

I've seen that sometimes you don't play the game on the server staying "afk".Not recently, but in past months,if you're going to be a staff member in the future, will you continue ?

My biggest concern is feeding trolls in discord.I agree Jammin. I've seen you feeding trolls #murder and other servers.

I'll start with being afk:
I have indeed passed out at my pc in the server many times aswell as forgetting to leave the server but these most recent months I have been trying to make sure i leave the server after an hour unless other players were on to prevent this and i don't plan on continuing to sent up a tent with a campfire singing c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e-s-o-n-g song. but If i do end up afk for longer than 5-10m its not intentional and im not trying to itemfarm.

Discord gasoline: 
Again this is not intentional and i do apologize after when i do, i don't mean to drag on pointless conversations or arguments that go nowhere. I try and will try my best not to continue such behavior.
To be Honest every time I have ever played with milly its been a overall really fun and nice experience milly is nice and handles things very calmly and when things are very boring or quiet milly makes it fun and gets people moving 

Overall a +1 very nice person and I think milly can handle staffing  Heart
[Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.png...height=701]
Milly is pretty swag. I have nothing bad to say about Milly. Milly has spent countless hours on the server, reporting players who are not swag, and trying to help the server with fixing maps or making suggestions. I believe Milly is really trying to help the server grow to be a pretty swag place.

You're kinda cringe but you're also swag. That's gonna be a +1 from me, Chieftain.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your application has been Accepted. 

Know that as staff our goal is to be peace keepers, not makers of trouble. The incidents on Discord recently will not be held against you this time, however if those situations continue from here on know that you may be removed from the staff team. 

I look forward to working together on various map/server things. 

Welcome to the team.