Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned again
I got banned for ghosting for 24 hours, the ban has passed, I told them that i wont ghost anymore and I got banned for 24h again?! What the hell is wrong with this server??

Steam Name: Čupo

Steam I.D: 76561198855021499

Who banned you: PixieSoldier

Reason for ban: Ghosting, but that ban passed, and I got banned for ghosting for another 24h even though I didnt ghost anymore. 

Please fix your staff or your server!
Hello there!
Seems like you are trying to put in an unban request. Fear not! You are in the right place!
Unfortunately, there is some information you are missing. We will need this info to look into your ban!

Please follow the following post and edit your main post with the information required.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8440

Your post should look like this:

Steam Name: (Steam name here if you have changed/altered your name since the ban, please include the name that you were banned with)

Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)

Who banned you:

Reason for ban:

Reason for Admins to unban you: (If you have proof of your innocence, please attach them or leave a link where we can see them. However, we understand that will most likely not be the case and the staff member(s) should have gathered evidence to justify the ban.)

(Optional) Extra details/information:

Good luck with your unban!
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
(07-15-2021, 06:10 PM)Čupo Wrote: I got banned for ghosting for 24 hours, the ban has passed, I told them that i wont ghost anymore and I got banned for 24h again?! What the hell is wrong with this server??

Your ban didn't stick, so you were banned for about 5 minutes until the ban logs went: lol who?

It seems that it was corrected earlier today to the correct length.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(07-15-2021, 06:24 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 06:10 PM)Čupo Wrote: I got banned for ghosting for 24 hours, the ban has passed, I told them that i wont ghost anymore and I got banned for 24h again?! What the hell is wrong with this server??

Your ban didn't stick, so you were banned for about 5 minutes until the ban logs went: lol who?

It seems that it was corrected earlier today to the correct length.
Sry, what the hell are you talking about?
(07-15-2021, 06:29 PM)Čupo Wrote: Sry, what the hell are you talking about?

Your ban did not work. You may have had a screen that said you were banned. You may have not been able to rejoin for the next 5-15 minutes but your ban does not show up in the logs. You would have been able to rejoin the next map at the earliest and continue playing without any issues.

So your ban was corrected to the correct ban period.

However, since you did serve your time thinking that you were banned, I will unban you. You should be unbanned the next time you try to get on.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army