Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring mine is completely broken
Probably the least used item in TTT, the spring mine is currently completely unusable.

Whenever you place it summons a floating prop, without physics, collision, or really anything at all; all it does is spit out some LUA errors and sit there. I have no idea when or why it broke, but it should probably just be removed, since after all, no one used it anyway.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
it is broken just tried it out. its a shame would be cool
Nobody used it because the jump pack completely negates the entire purpose of it.

maybe we should yknow

remove all the broken shit on the server
(06-04-2021, 04:59 PM)WingRiddenAngel Wrote: remove all the broken shit on the server
Let me just remove gmod from the steam store real quick.
In all seriousness though this is currently on my chopping block but I just haven't found a T weapon that seems fun and not OP to replace it with.
Thank you for confirming that it wasn't just on my end.
Homing pigeons sound sick
Took some further video this morning
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
please do not remove spring mine, this is an attack on spring, spring rolls, and will devalue my spring mine only iron man. I use the spring mine pretty much every round that I am a traitor and sometimes even detective. You will be displeased with what happens if you remove the spring mine.
(06-05-2021, 04:26 PM)Lard Lord Jr Wrote: please do not remove spring mine, this is an attack on spring, spring rolls, and will devalue my spring mine only iron man. I use the spring mine pretty much every round that I am a traitor and sometimes even detective. You will be displeased with what happens if you remove the spring mine.
Exactually!! This is my favorite t weapon, I use it every time on my t round, it's not broken but it does need a buff because its amazing.
So you just wanna throw broken shit away? What about the people in your life that are broken? Do you ever think to consider the ramifications of "cleansing" or "purging"? You know what, you guys are ruining the server with your bureaucratic bullshit. I really can't believe this is a topic for discussion. You wouldn't throw away a broken vibrator just because the batteries won't take, you just change how you use it, like to mix drinks or something of that nature. If you guys get rid of spring mine, I will lose a lot of respect for the staff, and the server in general. 
(06-05-2021, 04:35 PM)sluggy_beefchuggy Wrote: So you just wanna throw broken shit away? What about the people in your life that are broken? Do you ever think to consider the ramifications of "cleansing" or "purging"? You know what, you guys are ruining the server with your bureaucratic bullshit. I really can't believe this is a topic for discussion. You wouldn't throw away a broken vibrator just because the batteries won't take, you just change how you use it, like to mix drinks or something of that nature. If you guys get rid of spring mine, I will lose a lot of respect for the staff, and the server in general. 
Do you know how to fix the problem? It appears you have a strong passion for the spring mine. To my knowledge, nobody on the staff side has the ability/time to fix the issue, but if you are able to fix it, perhaps we can keep the item in question.

Not sure how replacing a non-working item with a working item, even on a temporary basis until the non-working item is fixed, is "bureaucratic bullshit." Since we are using very unrelated analogies: if the engine or wing on an airplane breaks, you don't throw away the plane - you fix it. But you sure as hell don't fly it either, until it is fixed.

Please contact one of the admins if you are able to develop a fix - that's part of the reason why we are posting here, to see if anyone can fix the issue!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks