Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kizzy's Mega Trusted App
Ingame Name: Kizzy?

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52242441
Discord Tag: Kizzy#2815

Time Played: 149

When First Joined: Jun 26, 2020 8:54 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm EST but I'm available during the day and night.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: What I can do to help the community is prevent the amount of trolls that have been coming onto the server as of lately. Along with that help fill in gaps where no staff are on.

Why you want to help the community: (My response isn't any different from my initial first post.) I want to help the community improve the experience for everyone that plays in this server. I think its stupid to deliberately ruin someones fun in a game they are trying to enjoy by themselves or with friends.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ight=Kizzy

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14168

How did you find us?: Just browsing honestly.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I do want to just throw out there that I do have staff experience. It ranges from different game modes up to Super admin or some sort of dev position.

now i must type something so i dont get warned for shitposting

afaik u have been a very good boy and have not said bad words since ur last app +1
Thank you!
+1,

I really enjoy the fact that you seem to care about this community. You have indeed changed for the better and it shows.

Give the man his rank
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
The superhero we needed
+1 good candidate for staff with hours and a lots of time in the past month
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it
Bump!
easy +1
great guy who understands rules, is on pretty frequently, and most importantly is still fun to be around
+1, i've seen you play today even if it was just for like 10 minutes, and I can tell you're ready for staff.
(06-05-2021, 12:09 PM)Damien Wrote: +1,

I really enjoy the fact that you seem to care about this community. You have indeed changed for the better and it shows.

Give the man his rank
Thank you so much :)

(06-04-2021, 07:54 PM)WingRiddenAngel Wrote:

now i must type something so i dont get warned for shitposting

afaik u have been a very good boy and have not said bad words since ur last app +1
Thanks for your reply.

I look like a complete idiot just walking around in that basement.

(06-05-2021, 12:15 PM)conone06 "Crêpe06 Wrote: The superhero we needed
thank you conone :)
p.s we should play squad. I keep forgetting to ask.
(06-05-2021, 12:15 PM)conone06 "Crêpe06 Wrote: The superhero we needed
thank you conone :)
p.s we should play squad. I keep forgetting to ask.

Once I get my mic working this weekend we totally should!!
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it