Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dex
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Dex STEAM_0:1:527740656 SteamID64  76561199015747041

Potential Witnesses: Darkkran, Left lil boot, Mr.Apples, Vis, Fofab, mork mork (I believe he witnessed the 20 kills on backyard)

Reason to Ban: Blatant hacking

Proof: https://youtu.be/5hF23PoAN8w

Other: (Optional)

There is a few things I'd like to bring into the light for this.

He has two bans on his account already: 1 VAC ban and 1 game ban

- His steam account was created a year ago, yet he has accumulated 2 bans in that span.
He was consistently inconsistent with his hunting patterns.

-This is pretty evident within the video, but he never seemed to check some of the spots
     unless there was a prop in the area, and whenever he searched around a new room for
     the first time, it was always due to a prop being there.
He had 4.5 hours on Garry's Mod of the filming of this evidence

- He is extremely new to the game, and seeing how Garry's Mod is easily "hacked" due to the long lifespan of this game, it did not surprise me that he decided to use hacks.

If there is any clarification needed on anything, let me know. My discord is Lucas_JM#5000 if needed.
If anyone does not want to watch the video, I gave a breakdown below.

Breakdown:
Round 2:
     - Finds tire right out of spawn
     - Finds paint bucket within a car
            * He decides to play around and give the paint bucket a friend
     - Fiddles around with some cinder blocks to evade suspicion
     -Zones in on can under the stairs, unsure if the can is ON the stairs or UNDER the stairs
     - runs directly to a prop as a trashcan, clearly attempting to evade suspicion but ultimately going straight for the  
       prop.
     - Bulldozes his way into a room to instantly kill a drawer
            * He states "The cabinet was not there last time he was in the room", which he never was in prior
Round 4 (I Kill binded prior which raised his guard) :
     - Goes back to the room he ended the last round to kill a can he spotted at spawn
     - Runs over to the trashcans without moving them and kills a can using them as a round about cover
     - blows himself up due to my mistake
Round 6:
     - Lightly checks cinder blocks to kill a well hidden bottle within a broken car
     - flushes out a can who was talking with him at the time so he let it go.
     - Climbs the slide to get a better view of the map and to see if he sees the can on the fountain
     - Fiddles around in a room for a minute
     - Runs over to the two story and instantly blasts a can on the floor
     - Fiddles around in the kitchen ultimately to go to the main room to kill a table.
            * States that he gets "stuck on the table" which was what his little mouse fit was
     - Goes back to ultimately flush the can off of the fountain and chase down and kill it.
Round 8:
     - Runs outside to fiddle with cones to prevent suspicion
     - Goes back to the two story to kill a stuck table
     - Runs to a prop that was a danger sign, indicates he "saw the evidence" the prop left.
     - Goes into a room to fiddle around for a minute (at this point im pretty sure he knew I was watching him)
     - Eventually makes his way back into the kitchen to kill a prop that was a watermelon.
Awesome Building clip:
     - I notice him running over to me, which he stops and starts moving laterally
     - He kills a prop within the trucks tires which, was very suspicious movement
     - He then comes running over to me, and me knowing of his habits when he "finds a prop" runs away while he was fiddling around with the
       milk carton in the dumpster, of which he noticed i was no longer there and he begins to chase me.
Player had been banned, ty!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor