Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know, big surprise
The ginger situation wasn’t the fault of the admins. Woah! Shocker isn’t it? At least know what you’re talking about. Anyways, bye have a nice life
My apologies for not banning ginger earlier.
Best I could do was 2 months before I first bought GMod, I guess.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I had more insider information than most about the situation. From my (shit) memory, it wasn't as obvious as you're making it out to be so I don't blame the admins for not catching things sooner. Regardless, take some time away and better yourself. I hope life treats you well bud, best of luck to ya.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
That’s probably enough advertising for her btw

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Anyway, actual advice is have a nice life, I know you mean well even if it's not coming off well.

Discord ban in place per your request
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Well then, I guess this is goodbye.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
called it
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I was in your position once man, it's definitely best to take at least a couple years off of TTT until your mental can handle a community situation like this. Give it a couple years and you'll be good, a break from TTT is definitely best for people, especially if it pushes your mental that bad. Enjoy your break and find things in real life to do, it'll help ease