Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoiding death in murder
Hello.First, I searched for your name in discord , and I couldn't find it .And then I wrote to relay , but it doesn't work, and I join into the server and I pm you .

I definitely don't support killbind.I just meant don't kick him.Because it's been like this for years.

It's a little unfair to kick someone for killbinding.Because there is no punishment or rules clearly are not  stated or clarified

On this date 12/24/2020 I suggested rule for killbind.But nothing changed.
Well this im not surprised to see but norm is correct and i agree with fish because this happens to me occasionally, but this rule i did see get enforced one time by the long lost @Penguinslayer4 .

i would like to see this implemented aswell as rules about being annoying with the push command as ingame it says "don't spam e" but nothing in !motd
(06-10-2021, 06:23 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: in ttt we never have this problem what is it with all the other servers that you have to have a rule for this or it gets abused
TTT people are a little bit too busy breaking every other rule to deal with something like this.
It sounds like the issue is not necessarily the killbind, but a donor using donor powers to dole out a punishment.
I personally don't really see the issue with a kill bind in murder, though I do see it being more of an annoyance than it would be in TTT.
That being said, donor power should only be used for the most extreme of circumstances. Having someone killbind a lot, to me, is not screaming an emergency.
I feel like a more appropriate use of the donor kick power is to someone who's spamming slurs, using the gun or spammable popcorn to RDM multiple rounds, someone is afk for an entire map, etc.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
There is a lua script that dink could put on the murder server to prevent players from typing “kill” in console if that’s needed but I can’t see this becoming a huge issue but I will just leave that here that dink could always restrict players from kill binding if he needs to. Of course it will take time but yeah.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Do not kick people for minor perceived rule breaks as a donor. Kick powers as donor should be limited to serious issues, like hacking or someone screaming the n word in their microphone.

I am not going to ban using the kill bind because I prefer to keep the rules more simple. If someone kill binds, yeah that sucks, but people have other reasons to kill bind like if they are walking away from their game to go poop or something.

I will adjust the rules to address spamming e to push people.
(06-10-2021, 07:53 AM)Jammin Wrote: It sounds like the issue is not necessarily the killbind, but a donor using donor powers to dole out a punishment.
I personally don't really see the issue with a kill bind in murder, though I do see it being more of an annoyance than it would be in TTT.
That being said, donor power should only be used for the most extreme of circumstances. Having someone killbind a lot, to me, is not screaming an emergency.
I feel like a more appropriate use of the donor kick power is to someone who's spamming slurs, using the gun or spammable popcorn to RDM multiple rounds, someone is afk for an entire map, etc.

The issue is that there are very few ways to get points in murder. You might get one if you find a relic, the rest rely on you being a decent murderer or having decent aim with the pistol. The last two are random roles and I know there are people who would killbind to stop others from getting points.

About donors, I'd say only kick for serious issues like hacking, spamming things like racism, and/or harassment in most cases.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army