Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
killerchicken88 (STEAM_0:1:571601971)
killerchicken88 (STEAM_0:1:571601971) put a swastika on the wall

Somebody did for several other rounds too, unsure if its the same person

Ryzif and Lucas might have seen it but maybe not

Screenshots in here since they're too big to attach: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e6pp6islasvhe...wcy1a?dl=0
Can confirm, there were swastikas. It had occurred for a few rounds continuous.  I showed Travis via discord stream and he was also witness but neither me nor Travis has a record or screenshot.
Clearly drawing like this is a big no no, and thanks for the ban req.

Only thing I will say - are there any screenshots that prove the dude drawing is the one mentioned here? I don't for a second doubt that what you're both saying is true but I feel that may be needed in order for us to give any sort of solid punishment.
Since it's so minor and the evidence is kind of hard to really be 100% sure if they drew that on the wall or not I would say that this will definitely be kept for evidence for future reference but I'm not sure if they'll be banned for this but regardless thank you for saying something.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
We are able to confirm from the relay that it was him drawing on the wall. 

[Image: image0.png]

They were then kicked from the server, they returned to the server but didn’t do it again and then left. 

[Image: image0.png]The player will be listed and any further inappropriate behaviour will lead to a ban. Thanks for the report.
[Image: unknown.jpg]