Atone for My Internet Sins
Ingame Name: Demi Lovato's Heroin Spoon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172738985

Who Banned You: Bryan

Reason For Ban: Attempted Mass RDM (Crowbarring 6+ as innocent)/Harassment. Please Appeal on Forums.
   Time of ban: 12-08-20**

Length of Ban: 6ever. 

Reason for Admins to Unban: It's my seasonal unban request. 

I'm not here to harass or bother players, I am not here to maliciously single out a player and that is not what felt I did. I did not make it an absolute goal to bother this player. I apologize if the player felt harassed, but I did not go out of my way to antagonize this player or ruin their fun. In my opinion, I do not believe harassment is the right term to fit the situation that occurred. The player felt bothered by my actions, but I did not intend to single out this player for the purpose of amusement and nor did I pursue it. I do understand; however, that I cannot disregard the way a person expresses an emotion towards actions of mine and I fully understand that. I am not going to justify my actions by saying they shouldn't have felt the way they did, but they did and I apologize. I did not purposefully come to the conclusion that I wanted to bother them and for the most part, I preferred to not confront them over it. As harassment seems to be the main issue with a lot of the community, I don't plan on touching on the mass RDM topic as I have in my previous thread unless requested. I am not in any way feeling vindictive, spiteful, or angry towards this player for any reason and I just wanna play games every once and awhile dawg. I acted out of amusement at that moment without significant concern for another player's emotions and that's a selfish attitude I try not to display. Although, I do admit it is very easy to get sucked into moments with other players that can ruin the fun for others who are not involved. Again, I do not carry any vendettas or ill-will towards any of the community members here and I am sorry to the player for what happened. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes
Free this man. +1
+1, They seem sorry and we should allow them a chance back in the community
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
good man dan approves +1
+1 my favorite spoon
[Image: J6yUs0g]
bump
Hi friend, how are you? I wasn't playing on the server when the problem happened, but you seem to be a sincere person, you gave me confidence with your words. I will bet a chip on you 1+ unban the dude!
+1 been long enough and we need to get the gang back together
+1 on the crowbar trolling mass rdm, that's not the issue here.
Looking back on the harassment - have you removed the keybinds? Having a keybind that specifically targeted a person who didn't want to be targeted in that way is a step beyond normal levels of harassment.

That being said, you seem sincere in your remorse. Assuming that you did remove the keybind, +1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
For your original ban reason of RDM/Trolling we do not usually keep people banned for that. I do however note that you have been banned for propkilling, and you are well known to our staff team for evading slur rules, trolling, exploiting, and just generally causing issues.
HOWEVER, for the ban reason of Mass RDM we have decided to ACCEPT this unban request. I ask you really tone down the attitudes and behaviors that I listed above or else you will very quickly catch a ban (for the correct reasons) next time.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]