Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today sucked!
Today was shit in a fuckin hand basket y'all, so let's try to find some good. 

What is happening in your life right now that is making you happy? Did you learn something neat? Did you beat that super hard game you've been playing? What is making you happy right now?!

I'll start: 

Today I risked my career for the sake of a resident. I could have lost my job in a fucking second with what I had to do, but being an advocate for seniors who cannot speak up for themselves is why I am in health care and it ended up working in my favour and in the residents favour. I am very proud I spoke up. 

So tell me, what is making your heart warm and fuzzy
Go away
I'm right there with ya. It's frustrating as fuck. What gets me back into spirits is sleep, a bit of review of what happened (just rereading the thread and the comments) and moving on. I'm not a therapist so I can't say that'll help but it'll help you move on. What'll get someone back into the mood is just going back listening to a sad song while you play a beat em up style game. For me, that works wonders. Listening to a song that hits me deep, Ain't no Sunshine(Bill Withers) because I have personal memories attached to it and Drift Away (Dobie Gray) and something like Sleeping Dogs.
I upgraded a bunch of crap. Phone, car, tv, couch, and I'm now back in a more solid workout routine.
Also, best mocha ever this morning.
Beauuuuuutiful.
MOIST
Today I was playing Marvel’s Spider-Man in my ps4 I recommend it to everyone.And the rest of my day is just listening to music .Listening to music always makes me happy :)
I only have to make it to Friday and I'm off work for two whole weeks!! *happy dance*
[Image: unknown.jpg]
mm boyfriend
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Spending time with people I love is bout the best thing to happen recently, after my entire shitstorm of existence the past few months have been. Looking to find better prospects in life, and improve.
 Uh oh, all errors!