Bro Im legit here, I recorded my own damn self for just this
Ingame Name: ^4Evolution

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148750445

Who Banned You: Ethan

Reason For Ban: Cheating/norecoil (with actual evidence this time)

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: Im legit not cheating. I have recording of my gameplay since I rejoined and I'm ready to drop whatever section of it i need to

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Literally today

Other:
I did grab a few good recordings of your no recoil and will upload them for you to see shortly (or potentially tomorrow since its 2AM)

As requested,

First video showing no recoil on the initial deagle shot and some pretend recoil on the XM, followed by zero recoil on the pump shotty at the end of the video.

Second video showing no recoil on the second deagle shot, followed by some pretend recoil on the ladder with the sniper, and closing off with no recoil with the sniper when Chill is approaching the boxes.

And third video showing no recoil when scoped with the sniper. (didn't bother to trim this one)
Resident cheater says +1, end of the 1st vid is extremely blatant
first video is the most damning, especially with the 2nd shotgun blast. no one plays like that. 

+1 stay banned
drop your own section of gameplay from your perspective when you get a chance if you're absolute about not cheating. 

I'll edit this after I see footage from the appealer's perspective. Thank you.
I agree with David, Id like to see your own perspective if you recorded it.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Bump? this still hasnt been taken care of.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
the title of the thread says he recorded himself but i have yet to see his recording!
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Honestly I forgot about this, since it appears we have no response regarding the supposed recording I'm gonna go ahead and DENY this appeal. You may re-appeal on 7/24/21.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]