Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gamemode?
(06-20-2021, 07:57 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Okay to address the minigame server, that's going to be a no go due to the fact of what a few have stated already. gamemode will constantly be changing and it will be hard to find in server lists. That will lead to less popularity/visibility which is the opposite of what we want. As for DarkRP im very against that. This place is bad enough without dragging in more trash. All offense meant there. We want to bring the community up, not down. However I will look into zombie survivial and jailbreak as those are semi popular right now and i could see them thriving in dinks without blowing it up like dark rp. Dink is not looking to replace dr or murder, but is open to a NEW added server. this is why i brought it up. Murder and DR arent the topic here either, and like stated before, when taken care of, they're extremely popular.

Assuming that getting zombie survival up and running would be relatively easy it has the potential to do well. The gamemode itself is fun. My biggest concern is actually for you, if you pioneer a new gamemode your going to be investing a lot of time into it and I'd hate for you to get burned out and sick of the community again.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
damn what's the stigma with dark rp, did burrito fuck it up that bad?

oh and zombie survival is the only even remotely populated non-rp server besides sandbox & cinema
[Image: f1c08cee832e8d158f09a7fe12c14a4d.png]
If we could port all the TTT items to zombie survival that'd be an active server I think
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
+1
Would be dope. 
Hopefully it gets at least some people on board.
[Image: 9h31S0x.gif]
(06-22-2021, 04:04 PM)Jugo Hornyhive Wrote: Would be dope. 
Hopefully it gets at least some people on board.

what about jugo rp where me and jugo get married
[Image: xdjlve.png]