Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BET points disappearing? *BUG*
Hey there,

Reporting a small bug; I place some bets of like 10k on my T rounds that I wind up winning. Just today actually I won two of them which means I should be at a net gain of +20k. However, my points stay stagnant at 16600~. This is also factoring in my redemption of credits from drops and daily rewards. The amount has stayed the same since yesterday and I don't make purchases from the shop. I don't know if it's possible to get a transcript of my point history the last few days, but I'm missing like about 30k points (again nothing huge, just really weird it's gone like that -- scared to place larger bets.)

Also, just small bugs pre-round where the shop acquired items don't load right and I get some random weapons.
we have known this was broken for like 3 years now
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(06-18-2021, 12:00 AM)Rin Ayama Wrote: Also, just small bugs pre-round where the shop acquired items don't load right and I get some random weapons.
First issue sounds like PS2 is being PS2. Unfortunately, GMod has the reliability and stability of Comcast customer service.

The issue I quoted isn't a bug - you likely spawned on top of map-spawned guns. Some maps are really bad with this, most notably RPG village.
To get your proper guns, throw your guns pre-round (Q) and wait for the round to start without the guns you don't want. Your shop gun should spawn when the round starts.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I too despair when my Black Entertainment Television points disappear
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
Pushed an update to this addon to the 4 servers that will hopefully fix the issue, keep me posted
(06-18-2021, 08:03 AM)Dinkleberg >:( Wrote: Pushed an update to this addon to the 4 servers that will hopefully fix the issue, keep me posted
It's fixed on both Deathrun and TTT 
: )
(06-18-2021, 08:03 AM)Dinkleberg >:( Wrote: Pushed an update to this addon to the 4 servers that will hopefully fix the issue, keep me posted
Yoo. I'm happy to hear that :) Thank.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3