Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dink's Dreams
So I can remember two times that I have had a dream about the server but I'm only telling one right now because its funnier. So one time I dreamt that a new map was added to TTT, it was like a weird pink nightclub or something, but it's main feature was a dogecoin dispenser that spat out actual dogecoins every 10 minutes to 15 hours, but since the round would end before that it would rarely ever be used. But thankfully, I logged on late at night, and fake dream @Jammin, who was about to log off, explained that the mechanism that spat out dogecoin sucked dick and couldn't do shit proper. So after he leaves I wait like 3 hours getting as many dogecoins from the goddamn chuck-e-cheese's ticket tornado thing, I just fucking stick a screwdriver that I magically got out of my ass (oh god that reminds me about another story i gotta tell but it doesn't got nothing to do with dinks) into the thing and popped the mechanism open. After digging through weird wires and shit I find the Dogecoin reserve and take all of it, afterwards I go to a grocery store to exchange my ill-gotten dogecoin for real money and I wake up haven not charged my phone. I was more pissed that I didn't get the dogecoin in real life, though.

Thx based Jammin for helping me steal dogecoin from dinkleberg in my dreams.
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
Wat
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I've never had a dream about the server, but you and me both seem to have weird dreams lol
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it
If GMod is infiltrating your dreams, you need professional help.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
i had a dream where i was banned from the discord after @TheUltraFish got co-owner, then i woke up to a child screaming that i stole his mini-figures
this is so funny why am I laughing
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
i dream of kissing @"Kessler"
[Image: xdjlve.png]