Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Suggestion Megathread
(06-21-2021, 07:13 AM)lazy Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 07:41 PM)Nimble Jack Wrote: Gonna give my two cents here, generally I agree with adding more maps but when I initially read the intro I assumed you were going for a revamp of the map vote system which I think is really the only solution to this system. 

-ttt_skeld (way too small, has jarringly bad issues with being able to dominate as traitors by camping the reactor during meltdown, extremely difficult to prevent)
T domination requires actual team work which tends to be a lacking trait for most players, criticize the vents, most people get stuck and don't know how to get out. 
This isn't true. T domination is mindlessly easy since all you need is one other person to go to the reactor room with you and set up a turret and you can 2v20 (no joke) the server, and that's assuming 20 people are competent and will rush you/know what to do (they won't).
^^ this.
Once upon a time I got 4 t buddies huddled into reactor. We all bought sentry turrets, activated reactor t trap, and camped like it was black Friday.

If you camp the buttons in reactor you can sit up on the ledge above the buttons and avoid any incens thrown.

Easiest win ever.
Don't get rid of Skeld. It is toxic and I love it.

Amsterville and terror town can both die an unholy death.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
all problems can be solved in one of a few ways
1. radar
2. flashlight
3. tab out and do something else while you wait to play more, long rounds are going to happen even with a full server, it happens, if someone is actively delaying then deal with that
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(06-21-2021, 07:37 PM)boob Wrote: 2. flashlight
https://gfycat.com/warymildcaribou

some maps are legitimately just ass to see things on
flashlights arent infinite range
I do like the idea of Terminal from MW2 being added as an addition and I definitely agree that ttt_skeld should be gone. Would definitely like to see the map pool fresh itself up, considering everyone votes for the same few maps.
Am i the only person who likes this map? ttt_rpgvillage_edit > ALL maps
(07-01-2021, 04:37 PM)Lex (2) Wrote: Am i the only person who likes this map?  ttt_rpgvillage_edit > ALL maps
Yeah, you are.
I would suggest to add ttt_sense_shell as well