Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash house Illegal spot problem.
I'll be able to upload a screen/video of the spot later today but I just wanted to add in my POV.

The main issue I was having with the spot is that because it is arguably outside the map, it was then causing numerous other people to try get out the map also. There was hunters going outside the map to find you, props exploiting other illegal spots and just general illegal spots after your continued questioning over me asking you to move.

I will apologise in advance if the spot is indeed fine. But I had thought maybe as a regular player you would have seen what I was dealing with on server at the time and just moved to help me out.

Like I said, I'll post screen grabs later today and I do apologise anyway, server was just chaotic at the time.
(06-21-2021, 01:17 AM)The Triangle Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_20210621-001230_Chrome.jpg]

If that's the ledge you're referring to, then you're fine. It's easy to become a small prop on that ledge and walk to the corner.  
It's also exceptionally easy to spot a prop in said spot
Defeated me to the screen shot, but yes thank triangle that's the exact spot im talking about.

(06-21-2021, 08:28 AM)Agent Barton Wrote: I'll be able to upload a screen/video of the spot later today but I just wanted to add in my POV.

The main issue I was having with the spot is that because it is arguably outside the map, it was then causing numerous other people to try get out the map also. There was hunters going outside the map to find you, props exploiting other illegal spots and just general illegal spots after your continued questioning over me asking you to move.

I will apologise in advance if the spot is indeed fine. But I had thought maybe as a regular player you would have seen what I was dealing with on server at the time and just moved to help me out.

Like I said, I'll post screen grabs later today and I do apologise anyway, server was just chaotic at the time.

I'm well aware of how the people were reacting, however that was going on before I even loaded into a game that I could play, so I hardly believe I was the cause for them doing so. And if I was the cause then Mork Mork and a the few others that were blamed by these same what was it like four or so people are also to blame. Regardless the accused are not the ones to blame but the accusers. I had made it clear in the chat on the first accusations that I was indeed legal and inside the games map boundaries, which is now said by Triangle to be legal.

I understand your decision and I respect it and probably would do the same if it was causing problems, this thread was not made to attack what you did but to discuss and see if the spot was indeed illegal or not. If it was some new spot I found and what happened happened I wouldn't have questioned it, but it's a vary old spot for me which is why I was confused and asked when it became illegal to use.
Okay so I went back through my vids from last night and got a couple different screens to show the spot better (I hope) just for full clarification (my images wouldn't upload for some reason hence having to use imgur).

https://imgur.com/x9pLFJm

https://imgur.com/QQJF1BC

https://imgur.com/fh7JUMV

Hopefully this shows it a little better.
I mean, that spot seems fine, it's just well hidden.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I would have to say that is definetly legal, despite how many people I've heard lately say otherwise. It isn't listed in !spots, and is perfectly visible. Just gotta know about it, like most other spots. (For example, the secret room on Awesome Building)
 Uh oh, all errors!