Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Replying to People on Forums in the Community
oh my god please for the love of all things holy stop replying to what people say if they're typing out paragraphs  just cut it out and put -snip- or something dear jesus i am going to claw my eyes out

if you have specifics, just quote the specifics, but nOT THE ENTIRE ESSAY SOMEONE POSTS AND THEN THE ESSAY RESPONDING TO THE ESSAY SOMEONE POSTS AND THE ESSAY OF THE ESSAY OF THE ESSAY SOMEONE POSTED
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(06-24-2021, 03:47 PM)boob Wrote: oh my god please for the love of all things holy stop replying to what people say if they're typing out paragraphs  just cut it out and put -snip- or something dear jesus i am going to claw my eyes out

if you have specifics, just quote the specifics, but nOT THE ENTIRE ESSAY SOMEONE POSTS AND THEN THE ESSAY RESPONDING TO THE ESSAY SOMEONE POSTS AND THE ESSAY OF THE ESSAY OF THE ESSAY SOMEONE POSTED
ok
former admin2
(06-24-2021, 03:47 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 03:47 PM)boob Wrote: oh my god please for the love of all things holy stop replying to what people say if they're typing out paragraphs  just cut it out and put -snip- or something dear jesus i am going to claw my eyes out

ok
ok
(07-02-2021, 10:16 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 03:47 PM)Deadpool Wrote:

ok
ok
ok