Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jax
I am the one who issued the two warns that ended up banning Jax. He had a high enough warning level to begin with that even if I had just warned him once for major shitposting he still would have reached 100% and been banned. I think a 3 week would be appropriate but any less and I feel you really wouldn't learn anything. +1 for reduction.
(06-27-2021, 04:13 PM)Adam Wrote: +1 for unban the discord will be a lot more boring without this prop killing chad
He's banned on the forums, he is currently not under any restrictions in the discord.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 Unban
+1 Reduction to 2 weeks.

Shit happens and he's sorry. Let him free.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I think a reduction would do well, the permaban length is a little too harsh for this.
+1 on reduction on the ban as slap to the wrist

Just don't do dumb stuff while under the influence
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Jax received a ban by the automated system due to 5 warnings from 3 different admins in a short time, with 8 overall. The system is set so that at 60% (or 80%) the posting is suspended, yet jax managed to make enough posts that he crossed that before admins had the warns in place. These bans are a 0 length ban, which does not reflect the ban that will actually stick. Moderation has currently been removed from the automated system, as it just leads to admins forgetting to check the list or having to cherry pick which posts are allowed and replaced with suspension at 60% and 80% with a ban at 100%.

Ban to be reduced to 2 weeks.

I would also warn other members to abide by warnings by the admin team. Any deleted comment, usually of shitposting or an insulting manner, will earn a warn and groups posting will rack warns quickly.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon