Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time for some change?
If there was one person I'd have to pick, its Pixie.She been active on dinks.She helps new players and always keeps the fun.

Experienced staff member,been moderator for nearly 10 months.

I have no doubt that Pixie will be a great Admin +1
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their comments and support. Means a lot to me that so many of you took the time to comment on this.  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(07-03-2021, 07:35 AM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their comments and support. Means a lot to me that so many of you took the time to comment on this.  Heart

You got this!
 Uh oh, all errors!
Pixie would be a great addition to the admin team of Dinkleberg's. I've spent an immense of time getting to know her through playing games together and even talking on a human to human level. She has the ability of a mother like role to be understanding in any situation even when she's telling you there is a better way going about a situation. She has the flint and steel to light a fire under your ass when you decide to stray away from your path. So these are the pro's and con's of knowing a Pixie.

Pro's
She's gonna tell you when you are wrong with a detailed explanation.
She's gonna handle every situation with maturity.
She's gonna snatch a knot into you when you get way out of hand.
She's gonna be there to wipe the tears, even when they don't stop.

Con's
She's gonna tell you when you are wrong with a detailed explanation.
She's gonna handle every situation with maturity, even though you wanna yell about it rather than solve it.
She's gonna beat you and call you a brat, then tell you show loves you like a big sister.
She's gonna tell you that time is the only thing that heals deep wounds. :eye-roll:

Anyone can learn server side stuff, and how to fix broken things. It's hard to learn how to be a good person all the time, or even most of the time. Pixie brings so much value that Dink stands for that this decision shouldn't have to even be discussed on the forums. I'm very happy to see Dink already approves of this thread and we all know the outcome already, we are just waiting for the tag to change. In my eye's you are already admin and have been acting with the mindset of admin for a long time. Those values are just something you have, not learn.

With Love,
Little Bro Heart

P.S. IN CAHOOTS WITH DONOR STAFF -1