Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Report about Travis on PH
Offender's Name: Travis

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:166460621

What Server(s): Dinkleberg PropHunt

Offender's Rank: Trial Mod

What They Did: Gagged the entire server for several minutes and then gagged me for "questioning everything he does" after I pointed it out. To be fair, I did ask why he muted my friend Xain about 3 times when he didn't break any rules, called him a mini-mod, and said he has too little power to be tripping on it, which caused other people to boo him a bunch, but he never warned me for anything.

When They Did It: around 9 PM CST 07/01/2021

Potential Witnesses: Xain (STEAM_0:1:75471677)

Proof: I shadowplayed it, but it won't fit. Add me on discord @ Reina#7283 and I'll send it to you.

Other:
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
upload it to youtube or streamable
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]

Here's the video.
(07-01-2021, 09:55 PM)The Triangle Wrote:

Here's the video.
it shows him gagging in the chat in case that isn't noticeable
ah yes a 19 second video for "several minutes" of stuff happening well done very good evidence
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
This 19 second video has no context behind it at all whatsoever. Is there any more of the video or a full video that can be obtained?
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
(07-01-2021, 10:05 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: ah yes a 19 second video for "several minutes" of stuff happening well done very good evidence
you can clearly see what happened in the video. I'm reporting him for the gag, you can see him gagging me for questioning him. there's no reason to be snarky, either accept the evidence or don't.
Travis says he has this whole thing recorded so we'll wait to see what the entirety of the situation was that led up to this moment.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(07-01-2021, 10:11 PM)B0T ikillyou Wrote: This 19 second video has no context behind it at all whatsoever. Is there any more of the video or a full video that can be obtained?
sure, I'll post the full 5 minutes. it has to upload and process
For the "90 second" thing, I couldn't find anything written down anywhere that said there was a limit of 90 seconds for gagging the whole server. Interestingly there actually wasn't any guidance for when gagging the whole server in the staff guidelines or anywhere else I looked. Maybe some guidance could be added sometime.